Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 9 Live Thread

Enjoy

Not if you are an IUP fan, there is nothing left to enjoy other than we are not helping anyone with SOS. That’s the only bright spot.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
      Not if you are an IUP fan, there is nothing left to enjoy other than we are not helping anyone with SOS. That’s the only bright spot.
      If Tort's D is as interested as last week they'll give up a 55 burger

Comment

I am havng a tough time deciding whether to watch Ship football or Ship field hockey. And that is where we are at this moment in time.

Comment

Cal is getting beat on right now by Hurst…I expect this to change at some point but man they look awful to start this one

Comment

Hey, Cal does know that they're playing Mercyhurst, right?

Comment

It appears that they did realize that they were playing Mercyhurst.

Comment

Yeah, Penn West was the least of my concerns today. Clear talent gap.

Comment

Did not realize Joey McCracken isn't even dressing for Ship; he was out with the captains in civvies. So I guess it's only a 14-man battle now instead of 15.

Comment

ESU stream down. Grrrrrrreat.

Comment

East Stroudsburg 7, Shippensburg 0, 9:02 1st. Pick-six, Jameer Crumpton.

And ... Evan Falco replacing Stoner at QB. This is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by CUlater View Post
                        Cal is getting beat on right now by Hurst…I expect this to change at some point but man they look awful to start this one
                        They started very slow against Boro too.

Comment

Boro playing like absolute crap. Terrible play calling - why would you fake the handoff and run a pocket passer? Then do it several more times. I've seen enough for the day. Was planning to go up for next week's game but now reconsidering.

I like Nulph. He's a great recruiter. He's advocated for and found money for a new locker room, scoreboard, and new turf. But man it just seems like they get less and less competitive as the season wears on.

Comment

Out of conference but of interest for the playoff picture ... Frostburg State leads Charleston, 10-0, in the first quarter.

Comment

End of 1st in Lock Haven it's LHU 10 WCU 7. LHU went ahead on a 57 yard FG. Question is is that a PSAC record?

WCU now threatening at beginning of 2nd quarter.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X