Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
    Shepherd has crapped the bed. They have no more timeouts. Bloom is kneeling the clock out. I called this a trap game, and Shepherd deserved to lose. Congratulations to Bloom.
    I can NOT believe Bloom won. Am I happy? Well, more like pleasantly surprised. The only game I can attend is the final week against IUP. Who knows, a husky win just might be possible.
    GO HUSKIES!

Comment

Originally posted by CUlater View Post
      Unreal ending to IUP/GU…brutal for IUP
      No it’s par for the course.

Comment

Two losses puts Shepherd on the playoff bubble. The very narrow win against So. CT State was a shame. Losing to Bloomsburg may be an automatic disqualifier from making the playoffs. Time for some soul searching.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
          I am havng a tough time deciding whether to watch Ship football or Ship field hockey. And that is where we are at this moment in time.
          What did you go with?

Comment

I would've given Shepherd a 99% chance of winning that game. Good job Bloom, they've been playing teams tough and kept losing by small margins. Have to imagine that ESU is going to get Shep's best shot now.

And with that, every team in the East has a win in the division!

Comment

Originally posted by ShepAlum View Post
              Two losses puts Shepherd on the playoff bubble. The very narrow win against So. CT State was a shame. Losing to Bloomsburg may be an automatic disqualifier from making the playoffs. Time for some soul searching.
              I really don't understand some decisions made. I'll leave it at that because I am a fan and that's my role. But I truly don't understand some decisions.

Comment

Lock Haven's coach has done an incredible job.
                Please expound. All I saw were a group of transfers who hadn't really gelled as a team.
                Last edited by WarriorVoice; 10-28-2023, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

What did you go with?
                  When the field hockey team went up 4-0 in the first seven minutes on Mercyhurst. It was easy to flip over to the football. For a while.

Comment

I'm not sure which score surprises me more:

*Bloomsburg upsetting Shepherd
                    *IUP losing to Gannon

I'd probably go with the former, but both are pretty shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Please expound. All I saw were a group of transfers who hadn't really helped as a team. I think that coach is looking for his next gig...
                      Yeah ... He got those players to come to Lock Haven. And he's won 4 games at Lock Haven. If you aren't impressed with that, you're not the brightest bulb.
                      ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                        I'm not sure which score surprises me more:

*Bloomsburg upsetting Shepherd
                        *IUP losing to Gannon

I'd probably go with the former, but both are pretty shocking.
                        IUP is terrible. Why does that surprise you? Seriously.

I had them as a 7.5 point dog at freaking home.

Comment

Yeah ... He got those players to come to Lock Haven. And he's won 4 games at Lock Haven. If you aren't impressed with that, you're not the brightest bulb.
                          ​​​​​
                          WarriorVoice probably is right. He'll be on the first bus out of town. Strike while it's hot.

Comment

I think there's some confusion on whether he thinks the LHU coach has impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

WarriorVoice probably is right. He'll be on the first bus out of town. Strike while it's hot.
                              But that's not the point. The point is, he has done a great job to get 4 wins at Lock Haven.

Comment

But that's not the point. The point is, he has done a great job to get 4 wins at Lock Haven.
                                ….and somewhere Ms.Taylor is pissed about it!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X