Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

IUP is terrible. Why does that surprise you? Seriously.

I had them as a 7.5 point dog at freaking home.
    Didn't realize Gannon had won 4 of the past 5 games, albeit against mostly weaker teams.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
      Gannon kicker hits right goalpost -- a double-doink -- and it drops over from 51 yards out. 16-15 Gannon.
      If that's not a microcosm for the state of affairs in Red Chicken Land, then please tell me what is...
      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
        I'm not sure which score surprises me more:

*Bloomsburg upsetting Shepherd
        *IUP losing to Gannon

I'd probably go with the former, but both are pretty shocking.
        Tell me you haven't been watching IUP football this season without telling me you haven't been watching IUP football this season...

Because anyone who has watched or followed IUP football this season - both inside and outside of the fanbase - figured it would be a loss at the hands of TEAM-LIT-AF...

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

If that's not a microcosm for the state of affairs in Red Chicken Land, then please tell me what is...
          For the record jrshooter used the term "microcosm" first in this thread.
          GO HUSKIES!

Comment

Originally posted by CC_BU View Post

For the record jrshooter used the term "microcosm" first in this thread.
            I am SO impressed you caught that. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They stink. That's how.

What a humiliating loss.
              Can't even think of the word to describe the loss. Other rhan fuc#ing embarrassing. Sad day in I UP Football history.

Comment

Some SR1 results of note:

New Haven 25, Assumption 14
                Charleston 28, Frostburg State 25
                Fairmont State 21, WV State 20 - Fairmont hosts Frostburg to end the regular season in what will effectively become a "Win or Go Home" game
                Findlay 24, Ohio Dominican 3 - Findlay finishes the season at Ashland and home vs. Tiffin; the Oilers can effectively control their own destiny in the final two weeks of the season

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

I am SO impressed you caught that. ;)
                  LOL. It's not something you see much here. Go ahead IUPNation, use microcosm in a sentence.
                  GO HUSKIES!

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Yeah ... He got those players to come to Lock Haven. And he's won 4 games at Lock Haven. If you aren't impressed with that, you're not the brightest bulb.
                    ​​​​​
                    I see a very competitive Eastern Division that had 3 of the top scoring defenses in the PSAC coming into today. I just don't think Lock Haven is building a sustainable program yet. Let's see where they are after the season, and again in a year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgPound View Post

Can't even think of the word to describe the loss. Other rhan fuc#ing embarrassing. Sad day in I UP Football history.
                      Sad days are piling up.

Program is 4-6 in last 10 games

#titanic

Comment

[QUOTE=IUPbigINDIANS;n788410]

Sad days are piling up.

Program is 4-6 in last 10 games

#titanic

I was going to counter with"#Titan Submersible"... But the Titanic had the same pomp and circumstance as IUP 2023 season. The coincidence is they booth ended in disaster.

AD has no choice to make some type of change... May not get rid of Tort but someone has to be the fall guy.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

I see a very competitive Eastern Division that had 3 of the top scoring defenses in the PSAC coming into today. I just don't think Lock Haven is building a sustainable program yet. Let's see where they are after the season, and again in a year or two.
                          One could say the same thing about East Stroudsburg. In this topsy-turvy PSAC world you never know. However, I think the LHU coach has multiple pipelines going for him and the trend will actually build from here.

To say he hasn't done an incredible job to date is just goofy.

Comment

We're talking about impressive. A sustainable program at Lock Haven would be a goddamn miracle.

Comment

You're moving the goalposts, though. I said this season. I didn't say, "Lock Haven is on track to be a contender in the East."

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                                Shepherd has crapped the bed. They have no more timeouts. Bloom is kneeling the clock out. I called this a trap game, and Shepherd deserved to lose. Congratulations to Bloom.
                                Wow, that's about as shocked as I've been by a game in the PSAC in a long time. Great win for Bloom. This is just a strange season in the East.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X