Kutztown (+17.5) at Colorado Mines

Army vs Navy

Albany at Idaho

North Dakota State at South Dakota

Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys

BONUS

1) Combined points scored, Army vs Navy, over or under 32.5

2) Kutztown will score over or under 21.5 points
    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 12-05-2023, 08:16 AM.

Week 15

Lenoir-Rhyne at Harding

Army vs Navy

Albany at Idaho

BONUS

Last edited by nodnol; 12-05-2023, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      North Dakota State at South Dakota State
      Which game did you mean? North Dakota State is taking on South Dakota and South Dakota State is taking on Villanova

Comment

Originally posted by TDBoi8136 View Post

Which game did you mean? North Dakota State is taking on South Dakota and South Dakota State is taking on Villanova
        It is corrected above.

Comment

Lenoir-Rhyne at Harding

Kutztown (+17.5) at Colorado Mines (What a season, KU. I know the reality, KU will most probably not win. But my heart, nothing is 100% in sports. I'm on this crazy train till the very end. LET'S GO BEARS!)

Army vs Navy

Albany at Idaho

North Dakota State at South Dakota (Those damn Bizons never go away)

BONUS

1) Combined points scored, Army vs Navy, OVER or under 32.5

2) Kutztown will score OVER or under 21.5 points

Comment

Lenoir-Rhyne at Harding- The way Shepherd ran the ball in the first half against LR makes me think Harding is going to control this game and choke the life out of it. Harding wins 24-10 and possesses the ball for over 35 mins.

Kutztown (+17.5) at Colorado Mines- Kutztown has to be able to run the ball and shorten the game. If they succeed in that, they probably keep it within a couple scores. If they don't and try to start matching scores... see Shepherd from the last 2 years.

Army vs Navy

Albany at Idaho- Shepherd Alum Jared Ambrose is the Associate HC/OC/QB coach for Albany. Has helped spark a big turnaround for Albany after they went 2-9 in 2021. New staff arrives and goes 3-8 in year 1 (2022) to so far 10-3 and on a playoff run now.

BONUS

2) Kutztown will score over or under 21.5 points- Under

Comment

Lenoir-Rhyne at Harding

Army vs Navy

Albany at Idaho

BONUS

1) Combined points scored, Army vs Navy, over or under 32.5 - OVER

2) Kutztown will score over or under 21.5 points - UNDER

Comment

Lenoir-Rhyne at Harding: Wow... this is going to be tough... The Bisons' triple option offense managed just 7 points against Grand Valley... but the Bisons defense held the Lake Show to 6 points... this might be the toughest team to prepare for in the bracket, though I think L-R pulls off the upset on the road
                Kutztown (+17.5) at Colorado Mines: KUBs with an overachieving run after a slow start to their season which, unfortunately, ends in the high elevations of Golden against an offense as dominating as any in college football
                Army vs Navy: I know you throw out the records in this rivalry, but Navy is slightly better
                Albany at Idaho: From a competition standpoint, the Big West might be as tough, if not tougher, than the CAA ,or MVFC ... I'd say the Vandals are battle tested compared to Albany
                North Dakota State at South Dakota: USD beat NDSU 24-19 in Fargo on Sept. 30 (on Homecoming, no less)... Bison will have a huge chip on their shoulders in Vermilion as they avenge that loss on their way back to Frisco (I swear, all four Dakota schools should just move up to Conference USA - they can't be any worse than UTEP or Sam Houston State)
                Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys: This is like choosing between Evil vs. Less Evil... I hate the Iggles with a passion, but the Cowboys have had the same formula for close to 30 years: underachieve like crazy with a ton of high end talent

BONUS

1) Combined points scored, Army vs Navy, over or under 32.5: Army-Navy typically features low scoring games which make a typical Iowa football game look like a high-scoring affair
                2) Kutztown will score over or under 21.5 points: Over (but it probably hits probably late in the game)
                Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Week 15

Lenoir-Rhyne at Harding

Army vs Navy

Albany at Idaho

BONUS

Comment

Harding
                    mines
                    go navy
                    idaho
                    North Dakota state
                    eagles. I hate both.
                    1. Under
                    2. Under

Comment

Lenoir-Rhyne at Harding If named for Warren they must be hell on wheels

Kutztown (+17.5) at Colorado Mines Miners have never lost to team that beat ESU and then twice beat a team that also beat ESU

Army vs Navy Always look forward to watching then get bored to tears. If they showed the 1994 game would anyone notice?

Albany at Idaho Always take the home team in this border war

North Dakota State at South Dakota If I'm lyin I'm dyin

Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys Still the better team

BONUS

Comment

Lenoir-Rhyne at Harding

Army vs Navy

Albany at Idaho

BONUS

1) Combined points scored, Army vs Navy, over or under 32.5: OVER

2) Kutztown will score over or under 21.5 points: UNDER

Comment

Lenoir-Rhyne at Harding

Kutztown (+17.5) at Colorado Mines - Mines has played five teams that are better than Kutztown and beat the brakes off of three of them. I wouldn’t be shocked if this is over by halftime.

Army vs Navy

Albany at Idaho - the Kibbie Dome claims another victim

BONUS

Comment

Originally posted by RocknTheSnackBar View Post
                            Lenoir-Rhyne at Harding If named for Warren they must be hell on wheels

Kutztown (+17.5) at Colorado Mines Miners have never lost to team that beat ESU and then twice beat a team that also beat ESU

Army vs Navy Always look forward to watching then get bored to tears. If they showed the 1994 game would anyone notice?

Albany at Idaho Always take the home team in this border war

North Dakota State at South Dakota If I'm lyin I'm dyin

Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys Still the better team

BONUS

I don’t want to hijack the thread away from the picks, but your comment about the Army-Navy game made me laugh because I’ve always felt the same way but never wanted to admit it. All the pregame pageantry and tradition is wonderful, but then the game starts and no matter how much I want to, I can’t stay interested.

Comment

Lenoir-Rhyne at Harding - L-R offense is great, but it won't be on the field enough.

Kutztown (+17.5) at Colorado Mines - Too much heat on both sides of the ball, elevation, travel, depth, etc.

Army vs Navy - Black Knights are giving 2.5 in Vegas -- and the opening Over/Under is 28 points. Only Iowa and the Yinzers score less.

Albany at Idaho - The Kibbie Dome freaks everybody out.

North Dakota State at South Dakota - Vermillion is lovely in December. Said nobody ever.

Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys - Nick Sirianni used to hang at Al Patti's.

BONUS

2) Kutztown will score over or under 21.5 points - Thinking 49-24

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X