Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Chester Hires New Head Coach Duke Greco

Looks like West Chester has it's new Coach. They've stuck with what's worked for them in the past hiring a local successful Division 3 coach to run the Golden Rams program. Duke had an amazing 10 year run as HC at Delaware Valley includnig winning the last 6 MAC conference titles.

West Chester Tabs Duke Greco to Lead Gridiron Program - West Chester University Athletics (wcupagoldenrams.com)

Seems like a good hire on the surface. Best of luck to him, a strong West Chester program is good for the PSAC.

Comment

Did the finalists leak out?

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post
        Looks like West Chester has it's new Coach. They've stuck with what's worked for them in the past hiring a local successful Division 3 coach to run the Golden Rams program. Duke had an amazing 10 year run as HC at Delaware Valley includnig winning the last 6 MAC conference titles.

West Chester Tabs Duke Greco to Lead Gridiron Program - West Chester University Athletics (wcupagoldenrams.com)
        So he moved from one suburban county seat to another...Doylestown to West Chester....a nice hour ride down Route 202.

Comment

I guess the other former Delaware Valley coach wanted to stay at KU,

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
            Sounds like a new rivalry brewing already!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
              *whew* Thank god

Comment

Originally posted by TDBoi8136 View Post

*whew* Thank god
                I would think it'd take a bigger job than West Chester to get him to move.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                  Did the finalists leak out?
                  I'd love to know purely out of curiosity. Plus it always takes two to tango so there are finalists who don't get salary info until the interview and pull out. There are still idiots out there who think people are getting rich working at these universities.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X