Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RocknTheSnackBar View Post

I once heard a player talk about his upcoming game against The University of the Navy
    As our favorite Buckeye once said, they aren't there to play school.

Comment

I once heard a player talk about his upcoming game against The University of the Navy
      It is sort of the university of the Navy.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

My favorite of all time was Terrelle Pryor. When he announced his commitment to OSU, he was at the table and said he was going to be playing the "The University of Ohio State." I bet you that Buckeye Nation threw up when he said that.
        Pryor was a man ahead of his time. If he played 10 years later he might have actually lived up to the hype (not that he wasn’t good but certainly not what he was billed as) and him getting free cars and tats would have been no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigCat2192 View Post

Pryor was a man ahead of his time. If he played 10 years later he might have actually lived up to the hype (not that he wasn’t good but certainly not what he was billed as) and him getting free cars and tats would have been no big deal.
          He easily could have been a P5 basketball player, too.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

My favorite of all time was Terrelle Pryor. When he announced his commitment to OSU, he was at the table and said he was going to be playing the "The University of Ohio State." I bet you that Buckeye Nation threw up when he said that.
            Well, Pryor is not alone as for years I've watched ESPN abbreviate the University of Nebraska at Lincoln as NU, while calling my grad alma mater, Northwestern University, NW.

Comment

You mean they're not all future brain surgeons?

Comment

The nation's leading rusher for 2022 goes PSAC -- Mercyhurst. But Ethen Knox could wind up on defense.

https://www.pennlive.com/highschools...outputType=amp

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                  The nation's leading rusher for 2022 goes PSAC -- Mercyhurst. But Ethen Knox could wind up on defense.

Always interesting to see the tiny school / mega stats guy, transition to college (especially white RBs).

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Unfortunately it appears that PennLive can’t afford a proofreader or take 30 seconds to Google things

Knox committed to Mercyhurst College on Friday.
                    (emphasis added)

Comment

Penn Live also reporting Ship got a ton of talent out of Mid Penn and LHU got some talent, including kid with D1 offer from Kent State and PWO from Penn State.

Comment

Could Ethan Knox start as a freshman?

Comment

I'm told ESU has as many as 27 recruits coming, one as far as from Florida. Can't wait to see the official list!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigCat2192 View Post

Unfortunately it appears that PennLive can’t afford a proofreader or take 30 seconds to Google things
                            The editing/design arm of PennLive/The Patriot-News was outsourced in 2016. I, uh, can tell you from experience.

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Always interesting to see the tiny school / mega stats guy, transition to college (especially white RBs).
                            Exactly. Watching a couple of Knox's games onlne last year, he seemed to have Saquon Barkley games. Two yards, 1 yard, loss of 5, 62-yard TD, loss of 1 ... and they would feed him the ball about 45 times. And the kid never left the field.
                            Last edited by jrshooter; 02-04-2024, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                              Penn Live also reporting Ship got a ton of talent out of Mid Penn and LHU got some talent, including kid with D1 offer from Kent State and PWO from Penn State.
                              Mac needed to hit the recruiting trail for Ship big-time this year. They've got barely more than 50 players listed on the current spring roster. And it certainly would be about time we get more midstate talent at home. Tough part of it is that it looks like it will be another young team with a lot of new faces. not a recipe for top tier.

Comment

Fewer high school students but still I see Lock Haven, Millersville, and Shippensburg not just offering but landing WPIAL kids. I also see one with an offer from Bloomsburg. I also see Lock Haven recruiting Buffalo-Rochester.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X