Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We know how to subtract all of Dennys wins vs Cheyney and Mansfield to equal he’s was basically just a barely above .500 coach.

We also know Frank Cignetti is the best coach of all time in the Pee Sack. He was treated rudely by a score board at East Dennyburg. Danny Hale is the second best coach of all time in the Pee Sack. He owned ESU too."

I'll give credit, Frank knew how to count, but you're living in the past now...
    Last edited by WarriorVoice; 02-10-2024, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Well, at least you both can say you have claimed space in the other's head.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
        Well, at least you both can say you have claimed space in the other's head.
        I'd bet there's dartboard somewhere in his basement that has my picture on the bull's eye...

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
          "We know how to subtract all of Dennys wins vs Cheyney and Mansfield to equal he’s was basically just a barely above .500 coach.

We also know Frank Cignetti is the best coach of all time in the Pee Sack. He was treated rudely by a score board at East Dennyburg. Danny Hale is the second best coach of all time in the Pee Sack. He owned ESU too."

I'll give credit, Frank knew how to count, but you're living in the past now...
          Our past is still better than your present.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

I'd bet there's dartboard somewhere in his basement that has my picture on the bull's eye...
            You are not that important.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Most probably were studs on their high school team, but it's a long way from high school to college ball, even at the D2 and D3 levels.
              Enough with the mature, composed football discussions

Comment

Originally posted by RocknTheSnackBar View Post

Enough with the mature, composed football discussions
                If you say so, wise one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Most probably were studs on their high school team, but it's a long way from high school to college ball, even at the D2 and D3 levels.
                  When I was with the football team 1999-2003, I was amazed at the number of kids that came around spring ball thinking they were all that because of how they did in high school. Most of them never made it to camp.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X