Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tdobson View Post
    With Frostburg, is there mutual interest between them and the PSAC? Just wondering
    Their travel would be cut down significantly.

Comment

Would it, and would they be put in east or west division?

Comment

Originally posted by Tdobson View Post
        Would it, and would they be put in east or west division?
        West. It’s almost due south of IUP. It’s an easy ride across 68 and up 79!to most of the Pee Sack West.

Comment

So are we calling some tweet an official announcement?

Lol goodness

And, yes, Frostburg State will be the next to join if this rumor is true. Their football has been pretty decent but they suck in most other sports.

Comment

Rumors picking up steam.

Comment

Going from the middle of the pack in the PSAC in most sports to the NEC is quite the leap of faith. IUP has been planning the move for decades...:)

Comment

They best get some serious football transfers ASAP.

That program sucks in D2, let alone bush league D1.

Comment

There is a press conference scheduled for today.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

West. It’s almost due south of IUP. It’s an easy ride across 68 and up 79!to most of the Pee Sack West.
                    Or, do you think the league would keep the two WV schools together and move Ship back to the West?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                      There is a press conference scheduled for today.
                      Tell us something we don't know...

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Tell us something we don't know...
                        Everyone was speculating, I confirmed you jackass! Go stumble over a few more names, BOOMER!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Or, do you think the league would keep the two WV schools together and move Ship back to the West?
                          Frostburg is in Maryland. I could be wrong, but I doubt Ship would have any interest in joining the West. And it'd be crazy to split Ship away from Shepherd, which is less than an hour down I-81. Millersville is also a natural rival.

Mercyhurst doesn't seem to have great facilities, and it's not like they've dominated the PSAC in anything. Someone must have delusions of grandeur up there. The Mount and most NEC schools would kill them in basketball unless they get a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I was so confused for a second, Frostburg is in Maryland and Shep is in WV. They are an hour and a half drive from one another, with Frostburg being in the Maryland panhandle and Shep right on the Potomac along the border with Maryland. Either way I think keeping them together would be a good idea, as they can form some sort of rivalry over time being outside of PA. Moving Ship to the West would keep things even in terms of numbers but not so even in terms of talent. I'm not exactly sure how good Frostburg is but if they are even an average team they would make the East much stronger than the West.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                              Going from the middle of the pack in the PSAC in most sports to the NEC is quite the leap of faith. IUP has been planning the move for decades...:)
                              U cats act like the NEC is the Big Ten geez. Top PSAC football schools would rule that league.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Frostburg is in Maryland. I could be wrong, but I doubt Ship would have any interest in joining the West. And it'd be crazy to split Ship away from Shepherd, which is less than an hour down I-81. Millersville is also a natural rival.

Mercyhurst doesn't seem to have great facilities, and it's not like they've dominated the PSAC in anything. Someone must have delusions of grandeur up there. The Mount and most NEC schools would kill them in basketball unless they get a lot better.
                                My fault. I don't know why I was thinking they were in WV. Close enough lol.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X