X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

So basically Slimey Pebble in the 80’s!
    SRU is like Chicago compared to WL.

Some people like the isolation. Not for everybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Yep, one day a week for 2.5 hours. They used to mostly be at night from 6 to 8:30. Before covid they were very popular with the stay up til 3, sleep til noon crowd.
      BU was fond of doing them on Tuesdays or Thursdays from 6:00 to 9:00 or 6:30 to 9:30. Not bad for those living on campus or renting in town but sucked for some of the commuters. The real tragedy is that I don’t believe BU did any of its 100 level astronomy classes at night when I was there. Would have made those pesky observations much easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigCat2192 View Post

BU was fond of doing them on Tuesdays or Thursdays from 6:00 to 9:00 or 6:30 to 9:30. Not bad for those living on campus or renting in town but sucked for some of the commuters. The real tragedy is that I don’t believe BU did any of its 100 level astronomy classes at night when I was there. Would have made those pesky observations much easier.
        I only questioned if they still do it because I'd have to assume academic studies would show students don't retain much after that long.

Comment

I’ve seen West Liberty on Google Street View. It’s sad. Indiana is nicer.
          I've driven through Indiana PA. Blight and decay...so sad for people who live there. They should move.

Comment

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
            I've driven through Indiana PA. Blight and decay...so sad for people who live there. They should move.
            The whole state of West Virginiastan is blight and decay,

Comment

The whole state of West Virginiastan is blight and decay,
              Western Pensylticky.

Comment

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
                Western Pensylticky.
                I guess it’s good I live in Southeastern PA in the richest and nicest county in the Commonweslth.

Comment

• Look at you being all capitalist!

Comment

• https://hurstathletics.com/news/2024...-schedule.aspx

Mercyhurst dropped their schedule for 2024. Only 8 games so far, and only 2 of which are at home... Yikes.
                    Last edited by Finchwidget; 04-19-2024, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finchwidget View Post
                      https://hurstathletics.com/news/2024...-schedule.aspx

Mercyhurst dropped their schedule for 2024. Only 8 games so far, and only 2 of which are at home... Yikes.
                      LOL..so they’ll play Wheeling but not honor their Pee Sack schedule during their open weeks.

ass holes.

Comment

Talk about a nobody cares schedule. Hopefully they can find a couple more home games but that might be tough. It makes sense that the fall sports would have the toughest time putting together good schedules given the timing of the announcement. It will be interesting to watch.

Comment

LOL..so they’ll play Wheeling but not honor their Pee Sack schedule during their open weeks.

ass holes.
                          First game as a D1 school is on the road at a crappy D2 school. That is hilarious.

Comment

"Mercyhurst is scheduled to play their first home game of the new year to wrap up the September portion of their season schedule on the 28th." But who is the opponent?!?!?!?!

Sacred Heart still showing 12 games and not Mercyhurst. Sacred Heart was to play Duquense on November 2, and that's when Mercyhurst is now supposed to play on that day.

https://sacredheartpioneers.com/spor.../schedule/2024

Comment

• Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

"Mercyhurst is scheduled to play their first home game of the new year to wrap up the September portion of their season schedule on the 28th." But who is the opponent?!?!?!?!

Sacred Heart still showing 12 games and not Mercyhurst. Sacred Heart was to play Duquense on November 2, and that's when Mercyhurst is now supposed to play on that day.

https://sacredheartpioneers.com/spor.../schedule/2024

I've heard that Frostburg State is playing them that week. Frostburg was supposed to play Robert Morris that week, but RMU had to drop them to take the game with Mercyhurst. Mercyhurst still had plenty of open dates left to fill though, so they took Frostburgs new open date as well.

Comment

• Considering they play in Junior College stadium..they probably don’t want to host their new brethren.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X