Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Would like to hear your impressions after game 1.

Seemed like some first game jitters.
      I am still concerned about the offense and speed. Seemed liked they never got into a great flow.
      I thought the defense played well except for a few plays. The long TD pass on 4th down and inches...............
      A missed FG and missed PAT. Hope they were just first game nerves.

Comment

Comment

I was at the game. I thought the defense played well except for giving up two long pass plays. The offense was good at times but inconsistent. Willie played well. Royalston hurt his ankle early but the other RBs stepped up nicely. Never have been a fan of DDs play calling. 2nd team O and Sweeney impressed, two plays for 62 yards and the TD. Wish they had gotten more time on the field. We are young and need these first 2-3 games to work out the kinks.

Comment

We have a new stadium sound system. Does that mean we will get a new second half announcer?

Comment

We have a new stadium sound system. Does that mean we will get a new second half announcer?

Don't know, but from what I have heard the system is sounding much better. I just hope we don't have to hear the announcer say "Loooooonggggg Traaaaaaaaiiiinnnnn Runnin' " at every home game again this year. Barf.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat191 View Post

Don't know, but from what I have heard the system is sounding much better. I just hope we don't have to hear the announcer say "Loooooonggggg Traaaaaaaaiiiinnnnn Runnin' " at every home game again this year. Barf.
                I feel your pain. I get really irritated at home Blazer games, hearing our announcer bellow out ; "Blaaaaaaaazzzzzzers First Down." Get real.

(However the WORST stadium announcer is the idiot from Delta State. He is beyond unsufferable.)
                <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

(However the WORST stadium announcer is the idiot from Delta State. He is beyond unsufferable.)
                  HA HA HA.

Comment

Will Hall and his trick plays.

Comment

• Anyone know what the update is on the new Baseball stadium? I saw on twitter that there was an update, but no mention as to what is was.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X