Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there FREE TV coverage of 2 last playoff rounds?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there FREE TV coverage of 2 last playoff rounds?

Anyone know?

I highly doubt it. The NCAA controls this and I thought Flosports was bad, Hudl is terrible, it was supposed to be available on ROKU through the 1teamsports app, I could get logged in but could never find the LR game, I had to watch it on my computer. Also the video was not that great, kept switching views so it was hard to see the plays sometimes, then they would do a replay and sometimes you would lose part of the next play. They did have a clock on the screen, unlike Wingate, but it would run when it should not be running and then they would adjust it back to the correct time every so often. I know that the host schools provide this but it should not be that hard to produce a good product. I have never watched a home LR game on Flo but I hope we do a better job then the road games I have watched recently. I saw a post on X that said something about viewership being down like 80% for the first round games, I think this was posted by a PSAC school.

Comment

Originally posted by 87Bear View Post
      I highly doubt it. The NCAA controls this and I thought Flosports was bad, Hudl is terrible, it was supposed to be available on ROKU through the 1teamsports app, I could get logged in but could never find the LR game, I had to watch it on my computer. Also the video was not that great, kept switching views so it was hard to see the plays sometimes, then they would do a replay and sometimes you would lose part of the next play. They did have a clock on the screen, unlike Wingate, but it would run when it should not be running and then they would adjust it back to the correct time every so often. I know that the host schools provide this but it should not be that hard to produce a good product. I have never watched a home LR game on Flo but I hope we do a better job then the road games I have watched recently. I saw a post on X that said something about viewership being down like 80% for the first round games, I think this was posted by a PSAC school.
      There is no TV link on vstateblazers yet. This past Saturday I watched the game youtube. It was great. 1 glitch at the beginning. They sent me a message to refresh and I did. No problems after that. Check your athletic page and see if they have posted a link, yet.

#BlazerNation

Comment

The Division II football games on the Hudl platform will include all games not distributed by ESPN. The football semifinals and championship game will continue to be broadcast on ESPN platforms.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
          There is no TV link on vstateblazers yet. This past Saturday I watched the game youtube. It was great. 1 glitch at the beginning. They sent me a message to refresh and I did. No problems after that. Check your athletic page and see if they have posted a link, yet.
          How were you able to watch on youtube? My father in-law wants to watch but he's not very tech savy so I have to help him. I too subscribed to Hudl 1teamssports app but could not figure out how to watch on my firestick. I had to watch on the computer. It wasn't a bad broadcast but it shouldn't be that complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by vsuman View Post

How were you able to watch on youtube? My father in-law wants to watch but he's not very tech savy so I have to help him. I too subscribed to Hudl 1teamssports app but could not figure out how to watch on my firestick. I had to watch on the computer. It wasn't a bad broadcast but it shouldn't be that complicated.
            I didn't use the app. I used the link that was on vstateblazers.com and watched on my laptop. I can't remember if it was youtube or facebook, but the link took me there. I had to create an account, pay and that was it.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Will try to find that link when I get home.

#BlazerNation

Comment

This is the link where you want to be:
                https://www.ncaa.com/champs-pass/?ii...&S=diifootball

Find your game, create an account, pay and that's it.

I only had one issue at the beginning. They put a message on the screen to refresh. After that it was a great broadcast.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
                  This is the link where you want to be:
                  https://www.ncaa.com/champs-pass/?ii...&S=diifootball

Find your game, create an account, pay and that's it.

I only had one issue at the beginning. They put a message on the screen to refresh. After that it was a great broadcast.
                  I'm too cheap to pay. DSU had live stats for both games. Hope they are available on VSU schedule.

Comment

The link takes you to the NCAA site and then to Hudl. It's like $10 for a game or $20 for all of the playoffs. You'll probably have to watch on a laptop, I could not get it to work on the ROKU.

Good luck.

Comment

The link takes you to the NCAA site and then to Hudl. It's like $10 for a game or $20 for all of the playoffs. You'll probably have to watch on a laptop, I could not get it to work on the ROKU.

Good luck.
                      Worked very well on my Roku. Also, it was only $20 through the quarter finals, I thought, then you have to pay for them individually.

Comment

Maybe I just bought the one game. How did you get to work on the ROKU, I loaded the 1Team app and was able to log in but did not see the LR game and when I did various searches was never able to find the game I wanted. It actually showed that I had purchased the game when I went under my profile but it did not have a link.

Comment

Maybe I just bought the one game. How did you get to work on the ROKU, I loaded the 1Team app and was able to log in but did not see the LR game and when I did various searches was never able to find the game I wanted. It actually showed that I had purchased the game when I went under my profile but it did not have a link.
                          Same for me. Had to watch on computer.

Comment

https://www.d2football.com/scores/

Every link to every game every week of the season. Always has and always will.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X