Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The AD has been out of town with the volleyball team for the national tournament.
    Last edited by Eaglefan03; 12-16-2019, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

To my knowledge, none thus far.

Comment

Anyone have any names on this? CN seems to be taking their time. Hope ya'll get someone good, the SAC needs to win SR2 next year.

Comment

Per Footballscoop, Joey King has joined the USF staff as TE coach.

Comment

Well that stinks about Joey King. This search is beginning to concern me a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by CNCEagle97 View Post
                  Well that stinks about Joey King. This search is beginning to concern me a bit.
                  Agreed. I'm to the point where I also expect a dud hire. And I hate I feel that way.

Comment

Any names yet for Carson-Newman. LR has already named Jacobs as their new head coach and the CN job opened up 2 weeks before Cronic left LR for Mercer..... Probably hurting their transfer recruiting waiting this long...

Comment

I was told they are down to 4. One is Mike Furrey who was Limestone's coach 2 years ago. If that's true WOWZERS

Comment

Understand I am at the far east end of the SAC information line located here on the Grand Strand of South Carolina. Mostly talk is of the D1 schools but every once in a while D2 is spoken of. The rumor mill was churning that Joey King was leaving Coastal and headed to C.N.U. Sounded like a done deal. Then bang; last night the talk was he is headed to USF! Oh bother back to the search. Is it me or is time getting short, any news from Jefferson City? I feel as if this may be one of the biggest moves for CN athletics' in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rod Fernandez View Post
                          I was told they are down to 4. One is Mike Furrey who was Limestone's coach 2 years ago. If that's true WOWZERS
                          Oh God help us. NO NO NO

Comment

Pope really needs to make a good decision soon, as the clock is ticking.

Comment

Agree. I realize Turner retiring was a surprise, but an AD should never be surprised and have a list ready to go. Not only does this put recruiting in jeopardy but also the existing assistant coaches not knowing their future.

Comment

Originally posted by Rod Fernandez View Post
                                No way Furrey is leaving as an assistant coach for the Chicago Bears to become a head coach at CN or any other D2 job. He was scrambling to get out of Limestone after working 2 years with Limestone's AD who is a pain to work with. (4 head coaches in 6 years) and was in the running for several D1 assistant coaching jobs when his friend Matt Nagy was named head coach of the Bears and made Furrey one of his first hires..... Mike's future is in the NFL or attempt to be a HC at a D1 college job in the future..... I agree with Eagle74, the clock is ticking and CN needs to make a move quickly...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X