Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Miller, Reinhardt

Comment

I believe Reinhardt's Coach James Miller would be a great hire. It wasn't all that long ago that another D2 school (UNCP) took a chance in hiring a successful NAIA coach, and he worked his way into eventually being this year's D2 Coach of the Year (Coach Pete Shinnick) while leading UWF to another National Championship. If James Miller wants the chance, I say it could potentially be a very good move.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
        I believe Reinhardt's Coach James Miller would be a great hire. It wasn't all that long ago that another D2 school (UNCP) took a chance in hiring a successful NAIA coach, and he worked his way into eventually being this year's D2 Coach of the Year (Coach Pete Shinnick) while leading UWF to another National Championship. If James Miller wants the chance, I say it could potentially be a very good move.
        Coach Cronic was at Renhardt prior to L-R.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

Coach Cronic was at Renhardt prior to L-R.
          And that no doubt worked out pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Steiner View Post
            James Miller, Reinhardt
            Proven system, similiar personnel in wing-t and veer , interesting

Comment

Comment

Cronic was Furman OC before LR. He was at Reinhardt several years ago though. Wish LR had hired another wing t coach and Miller would be a good choice if he is even available.

Comment

I was told by a source in TN to expect an announcement this weekend. I don't have any details but I suspect they are in the negotiating process with whomever.

Comment

Butch Jones, was waiting until after the Citrus Bowl

Comment

Originally posted by CNCEagle97 View Post
                      Butch Jones, was waiting until after the Citrus Bowl
                      Mississippi State has him on their short list for HC.

Comment

The Veer has been a huge key for success at CNU. If you go spread, you look like everybody else on the schedule half the time.

Comment

Me waiting for CN to name a head coach
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin Everett View Post
                            Cronic was Furman OC before LR. He was at Reinhardt several years ago though. Wish LR had hired another wing t coach and Miller would be a good choice if he is even available.
                            No Wing-T or flexbone? Looks like a Kellar hire to me. Quick call Fred Goldsmith

Comment

Cronic left LR on Dec. 11 and the new coach was hired on Dec. 22. Carson-Newman's HC retired on Dec. 9th and it's January now.... Seems like LR had a more sense of urgency in naming their head coach going into January recruiting which is the key month for recruiting visits....

Comment

___ says they haven't been able to reach agreement with no 1 candidate and looking dead. Former CN player is still on the list.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X