Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl games

When do they announce the bowl games?

Usually they announce them pretty quickly. I would expect sometime this week. Crazy how Southeastern is now looking like they might even miss out on a bowl game now, when they seemed like they were playoff bound Saturday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
      Usually they announce them pretty quickly. I would expect sometime this week. Crazy how Southeastern is now looking like they might even miss out on a bowl game now, when they seemed like they were playoff bound Saturday morning.
      Yeah pretty depressing!

Comment

Originally posted by Baldsexy View Post
        www.txktoday.com

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
          Any info on the other one in Corsicana?

Comment

Originally posted by Baldsexy View Post
            According to www.heritage

Comment

According to www.heritage
              Thank You

Comment

Congratulations to Southeastern Oklahoma State University on accepting the invitation to represent our conference in the Live United Bowl against Emporia State University (MIAA) on Saturday, Dec. 4, at noon in Texarkana, TX.

Comment

Southeastern Oklahoma is playing Emporia State in the Live United Bowl.

Comment

Congratulations to Southeastern Oklahoma State University on accepting the invitation to represent our conference in the Live United Bowl against Emporia State University (MIAA) on Saturday, Dec. 4, at noon in Texarkana, TX.
                    Beat me to the punch, lol.

Comment

Good luck Savage Storm!

Comment

Heritage Bowl: Oklahoma Baptist versus UT-Permain Basin.

Good Luck Bison!

Comment

Should be a fun game, Southeastern Oklahoma should be the favorite going into the game. I will have a game preview for the MIAA in a couple weeks.

Comment

Does any one know if the Live United or Heritage bowls were offered to Ouachita, Henderson or ECU? I think all were worthy of consideration and would have brought in plenty of supportive fans and students.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post

Should be a fun game, Southeastern Oklahoma should be the favorite going into the game. I will have a game preview for the MIAA in a couple weeks.
                              Do you know if Pitt or Missouri Western were offered the opportunity to play in the Live United Bowl? Both beat ESU during the season. I know Pitt played the LUB before. Not sure about Missouri Western.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X