Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferris State @ Grand Valley State

Originally posted by higgs21 View Post
    There were a few pretty funny signs on the show this morning. I was hoping they would have done a segment on the BS Lounge... or had Jeff Fox and Dariki Mose do the picks.
    There were some pretty inappropriate ones, too. Obviously signs were not vetted. Haha
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
      There were some pretty inappropriate ones, too. Obviously signs were not vetted. Haha
      A few were confiscated. They really weren't smart choices, so it was better they were. Most of the kids had fun with it and kept it to the San Diego end of things...

Comment

I guess this answers the questions about if The Shipyard really sells out.
        https://gvsulakers.com/news/2018/10/...-sold-out.aspx

Comment

Watching from TIGER country!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal Laker View Post
            I guess this answers the questions about if The Shipyard really sells out.
            https://gvsulakers.com/news/2018/10/...-sold-out.aspx
            ridiculous...I still don't believe they will turn people away

Comment

Wow, going for it on 4th and 15? Pooch punt it!

Comment

Fire Mitchell.

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
                  Fire Mitchell.
                  The admin is content with mediocrity. Maybe a new president will result in a change of tune.

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
                    Fire Mitchell.
                    +1 Mitchell sucks

Comment

Was the game as close as the final score indicates or did one team dominate?

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
                        Was the game as close as the final score indicates or did one team dominate?
                        Back and forth close game throughout the entire contest.
                        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

This game was all that was anticipated and more. As exciting and well played a game as I've listened to (didn't see it) in a long time. Both teams should surely be playoff bound and will probably meet again. Great circus catches by the Lakers, terrific QB play by Ferris... it was an awesome game.

Comment

Comment

Disagree with the Jayru assessment. His mechanics are not good, I'll give you that. But Jayru is completely beat up. Had 31 rushes against Ashland and 32 against GV. And these aren't run out-of-bounds rushes. He's running power up the middle getting nailed by LBs (and Ashland and GV LBs were punishing him). You could tell he couldn't put any zip on his passes and they were falling short. Coming into the game he was leading the country in passing efficiency, had 14 td to 1 int and was 5th in completion percentage. He's big but he's not built like Vander Laan, not as thick, and that beating is starting to take it's toll.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                                Disagree with the Jayru assessment. His mechanics are not good, I'll give you that. But Jayru is completely beat up. Had 31 rushes against Ashland and 32 against GV. And these aren't run out-of-bounds rushes. He's running power up the middle getting nailed by LBs (and Ashland and GV LBs were punishing him). You could tell he couldn't put any zip on his passes and they were falling short. Coming into the game he was leading the country in passing efficiency, had 14 td to 1 int and was 5th in completion percentage. He's big but he's not built like Vander Laan, not as thick, and that beating is starting to take it's toll.
                                Oh I agree he's beat up... but he's still not a good passer. He wasn't a good passer at Cass Tech either. That's just who he is- a monster running the ball but subpar throwing. His passing stats entering this game don't really mean anything as they mostly came against bad teams. Again, nothing personal about it, but it is what it is. He's still a GREAT athlete and is always going to be one of the best players on the field. Just like with Bart Williams, but the opposite. Bart is a great QB but is a terrible runner.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X