Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Overrated!!!

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
    They made the semis three years ago, and also in 2013. Three PO wins each year vs the 2 playoff appearances by the Tigers in their history.
    This is 2018. Every po team in the GLIAC and MIAA don't look the part of their past success and look very beatable. That's what I'm trying to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
      This is 2018. Every po team in the GLIAC and MIAA don't look the part of their past success and look very beatable. That's what I'm trying to say.
      most people r smart enough to wait and see before poking the Giants...you r not tho...good for u...if u can't b a legit national contender make an a$$ of yourself on a message board

Comment

I agree with the posters and was the point last year. You have to play the games and you cannot chalk up the W, without playing the game. Breath.........

Comment

They look beatable because they are playing MIAA and GLIAC teams.

I look forward to your HU-coattail-riding response.

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
            most people r smart enough to wait and see before poking the Giants...you r not tho...good for u...if u can't b a legit national contender make an a$$ of yourself on a message board
            I think being ranked in top 5, possible #1 regional ranking ( depending on the outcome of Ferris cheating situation) and a great defense makes us more than a contender in 2018.

Comment

Thanks Ianstein
              Knock it off.

I think being ranked in top 5, possible #1 regional ranking ( depending on the outcome of Ferris cheating situation) makes us more than a contender in 2018.
              1) National Polls have nothing to do with Regional Rankings.
              2) Regional Rankings have nothing to do with a being a contender. Example: OBU was the #1 in 2014 in SR3 and lost to Duluth once it was played on the field.

Comment

I think being ranked in top 5, possible #1 regional ranking ( depending on the outcome of Ferris cheating situation) and a great defense makes us more than a contender in 2018.
                lol...dude...U R A fan of ouchida Baptist...lol...ouchida Baptist...u r in the gliac forum talking shi# about ouchida Baptist...u seriously can't make this shi# up...thanks for the entertainment Fred...now when you're done go down to an Alabama message board and pose as a Kansas fan and continue w your drunken shenanigans

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post
                  Knock it off.

1) National Polls have nothing to do with Regional Rankings.
                  2) Regional Rankings have nothing to do with a being a contender. Example: OBU was the #1 in 2014 in SR3 and lost to Duluth once it was played on the field.
                  Its 2018 Armo and you knock it off. Where's the unity?

Comment

lol...dude...U R A fan of ouchida Baptist...lol...ouchida Baptist...u r in the gliac forum talking shi# about ouchida Baptist...u seriously can't make this shi# up...thanks for the entertainment Fred...now when you're done go down to an Alabama message board and pose as a Kansas fan and continue w your drunken shenanigans

Comment

Its 2018 Armo and you knock it off. Where's the unity?
                      armo isnt a drunken idiot like you are...he knows his team is pretty good but is smart enough to know he has no right or reason to talk shi,# at this point...there is no unity when it comes to stupidity unless the other person is as stupid as you are...he clearly is not...things change in sports... perhaps some day obu will b a legitimate national contender...until then just enjoy the fact you are better than most gac teams

Comment

it's ok to b an a$$ if that's what u want to do...just don't b a naive a$$

Comment

armo isnt a drunken idiot like you are...he knows his team is pretty good but is smart enough to know he has no right or reason to talk shi,# at this point...there is no unity when it comes to stupidity unless the other person is as stupid as you are...he clearly is not...things change in sports... perhaps some day obu will b a legitimate national contender...until then just enjoy the fact you are better than most gac teams
                          Actually Armo hates my team, haven't figured out why though. Never has anything good to say about us. It's ok though because we love our haters!!!

Comment

dvaara said:
                            11-18-2017 07:34 PM
                            Default .
                            Fred....I mean no harm to ya man...I'm a rabid gliac fan but I respect your team and your con ference...I've been where u are at right now...a solid team that doesn't get respect...I'm impressed w what u did at ferris today...it was a long time that I screamed grand valley but nobody listened until after our championship...I pay attention to d2 football...u guys r on the right track....sorry if I come across as a d#@% ...I do that sometimes

Do you still feel the same dvaara?
                            Sorry but we never agreed for this to be off the record.

Comment

Actually Armo hates my team, haven't figured out why though. Never has anything good to say about us. It's ok though because we love our haters!!!
                              I realize that's the narrative that you and OBUGrad love to put out, but it's far from the truth. Like Walnut has pointed out, I just call it as I see it.

Comment

Both teams look very vulnerable come playoff time.
                                Tigers just squeaked a win (7-3) over Harding (a very good team? ) does this mean they
                                are "Vulnerable?"

Most EVERY team in p.o's are vulnerable ( I know you like to tweek with G.V. fans. :wink:)
                                <>

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X