• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Overrated!!!

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    dvaara said:
    11-18-2017 07:34 PM
    Default .
    Fred....I mean no harm to ya man...I'm a rabid gliac fan but I respect your team and your con ference...I've been where u are at right now...a solid team that doesn't get respect...I'm impressed w what u did at ferris today...it was a long time that I screamed grand valley but nobody listened until after our championship...I pay attention to d2 football...u guys r on the right track....sorry if I come across as a d#@% ...I do that sometimes

Do you still feel the same dvaara?
    Sorry but we never agreed for this to be off the record.
    I certainly do...I've never said the gac is garbage and I am impressed they hung w ferris...but you're trying to climb a rung you're team hasn't climbed yet...one step at a time...you would b better off comparing yourselves to the former lower tier gliac teams that have left and are now dominating conferences like obu is somewhat doing in the gac...take last year for example...Findlay rarely if ever finished above .500 in the gliac and in their first year out they make the regional final and won more playoff game s than obu has won in their history

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
      Tigers just squeaked a win (7-3) over Harding (a very good team? ) does this mean they
      are "Vulnerable?"
      With RB and WR playing QB most of the game because our young and talented QB got injured early.

Comment

With RB and WR playing QB most of the game because our young and talented QB got injured early.

Comment

Fred it seems you're excited about obu...that's great...I don't blame you...they're highly ranked and it appears as though they are a pretty good team...but in a few weeks they're going to be playing a gliac or an miaa team...you would b wise to wait and see how that goes before talking like a bafoon...just saying

Comment

We have one. He is young also but looked the part our last game. He got some quality reps during the blowout and shutout win over SNU.

Comment

We have one. He is young also but looked the part our last game. He got some quality reps during the blowout and shutout win over SNU.
              who is snu?

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
                Fred it seems you're excited about obu...that's great...I don't blame you...they're highly ranked and it appears as though they are a pretty good team...but in a few weeks they're going to be playing a gliac or an miaa team...you would b wise to wait and see how that goes before talking like a bafoon...just saying
                We could also end up playing another GAC team in the first round. Again depending on the Ferris circus.

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
                  who is snu?
                  A D2 school out of Oklahoma. We can only play who they put in front of us.

Comment

..... WR playing QB..
                    Was playing OL. :)
                    <>

Comment

Too late

Comment

I'm sorry, but a true contender doesn't let a bad 1-7 team hang around for 3 quarters at home. 7-0 after 1, 14-0 at halftime, and 20-0 after 3 against SNU? Should have had the backups in after the first series in the 3rd if OBU were a true contender.

At least they finally woke up in the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
                          I'm sorry, but a true contender doesn't let a bad 1-7 team hang around for 3 quarters at home. 7-0 after 1, 14-0 at halftime, and 20-0 after 3 against SNU? Should have had the backups in after the first series in the 3rd if OBU were a true contender.

I had to go to the d2 home page to figure out who snu is... southern Nazarene...I thought I knew who all the d2 schools were...I won't make that mistake again

Comment

Comment

Was Davenport NAIA or D3 last year? The sun shines on a dog's behind every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                                Harding lost to said team last year. And were in the ball game late to make the title game with backup qb. I think Fred is talking out of his rear end currentky, .
                                there are anomalies of course, but for the most part...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X