Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Overrated!!!

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
    Thanks for making that easy, fixed it for you.
    Who does that? Go back to yout hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
      Who does that? Go back to yout hole.
      Wasn't aware past comparisons to teams only worked when you wanted it to. If Commerce isn't close to the team they were why can't Tarleton also not be close to who they were? As I said, you'll be exposed again in the playoffs here soon, luckily threads don't disappear any longer so we can come back to this in a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
        Plus the LSC looks down to me.
        I went back to 2010 and can't find a single playoff win for you guys, yawn. Talk about down.

Comment

One large item for consideration is that the GAC plays a full on silo schedule. NSIC plays a silo schedule, but a team will not play each team in the conference. This makes judging true strength of a team difficult against a team from a different conference.

Grasp this, and you can actually be better at discussing this topic.

Comment

Wasn't aware past comparisons to teams only worked when you wanted it to. If Commerce isn't close to the team they were why can't Tarleton also not be close to who they were? As I said, you'll be exposed again in the playoffs here soon, luckily threads don't disappear any longer so we can come back to this in a few weeks.

Comment

Go for it, all that needed to be said...and much more...is already said. Delusion can't be fixed.

Comment

Go for it, all that needed to be said...and much more...is already said. Delusion can't be fixed.
                Pssst....Divisiontwo and Finishempty Fred are two different guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post
                  Pssst....Divisiontwo and Finishempty Fred are two different guys.
                  And best board buddies!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                    I don't view what Ian has done on this thread as anywhere near trash talking.
                    It just seems unprofessional and unnecessary to me for a site employee, especially one with as visible a position as the blogger for one of the historically most successful conferences, to openly admit he is trashing a poster all in the name of having his fun. And then attempt to bring down a team that is 7-0...

You don't see Matt getting into a he said, she said with the SR4 posters saying UMD's schedule is soft. None of the SEC reporters of ESPN are getting in twitter wars with posters that claim the PAC-12 is overlooked.

But hey, what do I know. I am just a poster...

Comment

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post
                      It just seems unprofessional and unnecessary to me for a site employee, especially one with as visible a position as the blogger for one of the historically most successful conferences, to openly admit he is trashing a poster all in the name of having his fun. And then attempt to bring down a team that is 7-0...

You don't see Matt getting into a he said, she said with the SR4 posters saying UMD's schedule is soft. None of the SEC reporters of ESPN are getting in twitter wars with posters that claim the PAC-12 is overlooked.

Very good point!!!!

Comment

VOLUNTEER

Comment

Putting more words in my mouth I see. I said I'd have my fun. Never have I ever openly admitted I was trashing a poster. In fact, the only thing I said about the poster in question was that starting this thread was stupid. Then I provided reasons why. Which you dont agree with, which is 100% fine. It's a messageboard. Its built for discussion, which we are having and apparently I'm not supposed to contribute to since I volunteer for the site. I don't subscribe to that line of thinking. It seems you'd rather I login under my former username. I think that's cowardly. Regardless, I am not attacking Fred personally at all, or trashing him to use your words.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
                            Putting more words in my mouth I see. I said I'd have my fun. Never have I ever openly admitted I was trashing a poster. In fact, the only thing I said about the poster in question was that starting this thread was stupid. Then I provided reasons why. Which you dont agree with, which is 100% fine. It's a messageboard. Its built for discussion, which we are having and apparently I'm not supposed to contribute to since I volunteer for the site. I don't subscribe to that line of thinking. It seems you'd rather I login under my former username. I think that's cowardly. Regardless, I am not attacking Fred personally at all, or trashing him to use your words.

Comment

It baffles me that you run to his defense all the time.

Comment

Accurate

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X