Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Overrated!!!

Like Greenman said, there are anomalies. CSUP won all the 2014 marbles despite losing to a terrible Ft. Lewis team that year.

The big difference is both HU and CSUP had won playoff games before. OBU not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
      Was Davenport NAIA or D3 last year? The sun shines on a dog's behind every now and then.
      They just started football up. Nice whataboutism. You owe Running Cat a beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
        They just started football up. Nice whataboutism. You owe Running Cat a beer.
        that only applies in the ot

Comment

Was Davenport NAIA or D3 last year? The sun shines on a dog's behind every now and then.
          Davenport was naia... however I think they're pretty close to as good if not better than obu... Davenport has done what a number of us knew they would do... quickly become good...they're riding the same advantage gvsu has...large population w zero college football competition for recruits...I'd bet my house they will have more playoff wins than obu over the next five years

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
            Davenport was naia... however I think they're pretty close to as good if not better than obu... Davenport has done what a number of us knew they would do... quickly become good...they're riding the same advantage gvsu has...large population w zero college football competition for recruits...I'd bet my house they will have more playoff wins than obu over the next five years
            How can they have zero recruiting competition when they are in the same town you are?

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
              How can they have zero recruiting competition when they are in the same town you are?
              And Big Rapids not too far away, as well.

Comment

I should have been more clear...zero local d1 competition:smile-big:

my point is that there are few if any areas w the population the grand rapids area has without a division one football team...that is a definite advantage

Comment

Their third year of football, second year in D-II.
                  2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

my point is that there are few if any areas w the population the grand rapids area has without a division one football team...that is a definite advantage
                    UH, come on. Western is about an hour away. And Central isn't that much further. Let alone the other MAC schools. And Detroit? AA is about 45 about. I'm not getting your point.:confused:

Comment

Understand it now.

Comment

Understand it now.
                        Anyway, CONGRATS TO WAYNE STATE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
                          Echo that. Nice to see Wayne State get a win. They'll be ready to go next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                            UH, come on. Western is about an hour away. And Central isn't that much further. Let alone the other MAC schools. And Detroit? AA is about 45 about. I'm not getting your point.:confused:
                            I'm saying it helps to be the biggest boy on the block in an area of 1.3 million people...if Western Michigan were in GR I believe we would lose more recruits to them...like I said I believe the GR area is largest without d,1 sports

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
                              Thanks UFOILERFAN. Its been a long season. Miss your posts and glad to see your team doing well.

Comment

Michigan, Michigan State or Western Michigan University don't recruit out of West Michigan? What about CMU? They don't recruit in West Michigan because Grand Valley is there? Nah, your story doesn't make any sense at all bro.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X