Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 11/3 Ashland at #8 Grand Valley

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
    So stop watching. All you've done for four years is come on here and complain after every single game lol. Just take a break until Mitchell leaves, since he seems to be your issue.
    Well, the high and mighty Kle has spoken- The know-it-all of GV football who has all the facts and inside scoop. Everyone on this board is getting really tired of your childish ego and knows what a pompous ass you are. Maybe you should crawl back to your mommy's basement and keep your opinions to yourself. As a GV football fan for over 45 years, I'm embarrassed you are even remotely associated with the program.

Comment

Originally posted by 4nick8 View Post
      Well, the high and mighty Kle has spoken- The know-it-all of GV football who has all the facts and inside scoop. Everyone on this board is getting really tired of your childish ego and knows what a pompous ass you are. Maybe you should crawl back to your mommy's basement and keep your opinions to yourself. As a GV football fan for over 45 years, I'm embarrassed you are even remotely associated with the program.
      LOL

Keep letting a head coach with a .782 winning percentage ruin your life for some reason.

Additionally, I can't help but note the irony in a guy whose screen name is "fornicate," and goes with the always original "mom's basement" attempt at an insult, calling someone childish.

Want to talk about embarrassing? How 'bout if I was someone who came on here almost every day of the week for a half-decade and complained about our head coach with the second-best winning percentage in program history? That would be pretty embarrassing for actual fans of the program.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
        LOL

Keep letting a head coach with a .782 winning percentage ruin your life for some reason.

Additionally, I can't help but note the irony in a guy whose screen name is "fornicate," and goes with the always original "mom's basement" attempt at an insult, calling someone childish.

Want to talk about embarrassing? How 'bout if I was someone who came on here almost every day of the week for a half-decade and complained about our head coach with the second-best winning percentage in program history? That would be pretty embarrassing for actual fans of the program.
        Blah Blah Blah- gainsaying is so amateurish but I guess that's all you are capable of. You really should read what you write before you post it because you are always changing your facts. Can't you ever get anything right? Make up your mind-Is it 4 years or half-decade? Or maybe it's because you're mathematically challenged. "Almost everyday"? check the number of posts idiot. Unlike the egomaniacal you, I don't care about "Rep Power" so deduct away-I couldn't care less. BTW 86/110=.781818181...not .782:laugh:

Comment

Blah Blah Blah- gainsaying is so amateurish but I guess that's all you are capable of. You really should read what you write before you post it because you are always changing your facts. Can't you ever get anything right? Make up your mind-Is it 4 years or half-decade? Or maybe it's because you're mathematically challenged. "Almost everyday"? check the number of posts idiot. Unlike the egomaniacal you, I don't care about "Rep Power" so deduct away-I couldn't care less. BTW 86/110=.781818181...not .782:laugh:
          lol. Bye.

Comment

You have to excuse Klee. He doesn't get out of his Mom's basement much.

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
              :good::good::good:

Comment

:good::good::good:
                Oh no, the mature and very not angry at the world duo of "I hate SVSU" and "fornicate" are joining forces. Everyone run for your lives.

Comment

Watched 2nd half. Have to say Williams has a canon for an arm,
                  however, with another star receiver , you guys would be set apart.
                  I sometimes question your O.C. play calling.

What I didn't see, were short routes.
                  NO inside slants, trips, screens, very few in the 10 - 15 yard
                  areas. Scheme called for A lot of 20++ pass plays.

I like to follow Lakers, and hope you do well in playoffs
                  It won't be fun having to play Ferris again. Good Luck.
                  <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

One of our WR was out (injury) I think many of us agree that we'd like more short routes, but the coaching staff is in love with chunk plays. And FWIW, most times, it works for them. And finally, at least for this game, Ashland's deep coverage was supposedly the weakest component of their D.

Overall, I think you're spot on with your post though.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Yep, pretty much what GV fans have been saying for awhile. Funny thing is last night had more routes over the middle than normal lol. Anywho, we do have another big time receiver (Austin Paritee) who was out last night and that definitely had an affect on the game. Bart put up unreal numbers the last few seasons when he was surrounded by 4 legit WRs and a borderline NFL tight end. Been a bit more of a struggle this year with a lot of injuries and inexperience among the pass-catchers

Comment

I am not tired of his ego or his posts. So you are incorrect there.

If you are embarrassed by his association with GV, you have larger issues at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                          I am not tired of his ego or his posts. So you are incorrect there.

If you are embarrassed by his association with GV, you have larger issues at hand.
                          Runnin' Cat is Kle....Kle is Runnin' Cat. You're not fooling anyone.

Comment

Interesting that you and fornicate both joined the site in May 2007...

So did I! We're probably all the same person!

Comment

You know when Kle is posting.

"......! .....!! ......!"

; )
                              <>

Comment

I am Spartacus!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X