Clear All

• Northwest @ Grand Valley

Welp...

:laugh:

Re: Northwest @ Grand Valley

Yeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssss!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hoping we can give you a game. Would be nice if you would spot us a couple of touchdowns to start! :bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
          Hoping we can give you a game. Would be nice if you would spot us a couple of touchdowns to start! :bulgy-eyes:
          The only question here is do you use a burlap sandbag or perhaps one of those newer plastic ones?

Comment

Please reference previous post...plastic or?

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
              Even when you guys aren't winning championships, you're still sandbagging.
              2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

I was going to post sooner, but somehow some sand got in my eye? Wow, didn't take long for the first sandbagging post. Love it.:good:

Comment

ya, the bearcats always bring it and they will have some backup come in thats better than the starter

Comment

I think we might have a better shot if the OC doesn't show up, if he's gonna call plays like the FHSU game.

Surely we can dust off some game tape or a playbook from a decade ago and see what we've gotten away from

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                      I was going to post sooner, but somehow some sand got in my eye? Wow, didn't take long for the first sandbagging post. Love it.:good:
                      We're like you guys. We're okay, really good by most standards, and a shadow of what we've been. Honest assessment. Nobody on our side will be surprised if we lose, because we lost to Central Oklahoma and Ft. Hays, neither of which actually strong teams, unless they were in SR 1, then Hays could make a run.

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post
                        The only question here is do you use a burlap sandbag or perhaps one of those newer plastic ones?
                        You beat me to the punch lol

Comment

Now is this game going to be televised like all GV home games? Or are there some kind of NCAA "rules" that don't allow it? If GV self reports that they are going to televise this game on ESPN 3 it will be ok, right guys??? I mean, it is just the "mop up" of all the ESPN'S so it shouldn't be a big deal, right??? Throwing Ferris logic at this conundrum.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
                            ya, the bearcats always bring it and they will have some backup come in thats better than the starter
                            Those were the days. Defense is solid. Offense is bipolar. I don't trust our kicker.

Wish I could make it up there. Warms my heart to see these two programs back at it.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X