Clear All

• Re: Northwest @ Grand Valley

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post
    *****cats? BEARSCATS?
    or Beers.... cats

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
      Your ISP may have it included. Apparently from talking and looking into it with ESPN some ISP's have it unlocked as well.
      Do you know if this is only for "mobile" devices. Wife says it may be "free" on laptops and desktops. I didn't try though.

Of course if one is ACTUALLY AT the game, why do you need to see it on your phone?:wink:

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
        GV will kick butt this weekend - the *****cats don't stand a chance - we have MI speed and toughness - enjoy the trip because you won't enjoy the game - loser (how's that for chatter?)
        That's better. One of my kids has backed out of the trip. Sad, because I think a Bearcat fan bringing a kid named Cullen would have garnered me a few free beers...

This will be my other son's first trip to Michigan (in the past, he was able to watch games played in Maryville), though I found out on a fishing trip up there that this backwoods region is more like Michitucky.

I hope you guys are ready for an innovative play called the jet sweep. We'll run it on 1st down. We may come right back to it on 2nd and 12, then surprise you with it on 3rd and 15. We can run it on obvious passing downs, or on 4th down when we need half a yard. It's unpredictable. We'll match your fades for days with lateral quickness like you've never seen. When you think you've got it figured out, we'll run it the other direction.

Our plan is to punt enough that your returner fumbles one or two, or we get turnovers from your offense deep in your territory, and wear your defense out running east and west. You can't prepare for what we're going to throw at you. You want to double cover our deep threat? Go ahead. Our QB isnt scared to throw into triple coverage, even if somebody else is wide open. If we've got a play that works, we won't go back to it, because that's what you'd expect us to do. That's how unpredictable we are.

Our D is good. So good, the O may not even get off the bus.

This is gonna be fun.

Comment

• Comment

Originally posted by Cat N Mav View Post
            That's better. One of my kids has backed out of the trip. Sad, because I think a Bearcat fan bringing a kid named Cullen would have garnered me a few free beers...

This will be my other son's first trip to Michigan (in the past, he was able to watch games played in Maryville), though I found out on a fishing trip up there that this backwoods region is more like Michitucky.

I hope you guys are ready for an innovative play called the jet sweep. We'll run it on 1st down. We may come right back to it on 2nd and 12, then surprise you with it on 3rd and 15. We can run it on obvious passing downs, or on 4th down when we need half a yard. It's unpredictable. We'll match your fades for days with lateral quickness like you've never seen. When you think you've got it figured out, we'll run it the other direction.

Our plan is to punt enough that your returner fumbles one or two, or we get turnovers from your offense deep in your territory, and wear your defense out running east and west. You can't prepare for what we're going to throw at you. You want to double cover our deep threat? Go ahead. Our QB isnt scared to throw into triple coverage, even if somebody else is wide open. If we've got a play that works, we won't go back to it, because that's what you'd expect us to do. That's how unpredictable we are.

Our D is good. So good, the O may not even get off the bus.

This is gonna be fun.

Comment

I think 24 is the magic number for the NW offense. If the NW D gives up more than that, the offense is in big trouble.

Comment

Your ISP may have it included. Apparently from talking and looking into it with ESPN some ISP's have it unlocked as well.
                I don't have an idea if it does or not. When I go there I can watch the videos or streams that have ESPN3 by it, the ones that say ESPN2 or U or just ESPN I can't access. I always thought 3 was free but the others had to have TV provider to access.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
                  GV will kick butt this weekend - the *****cats don't stand a chance - we have MI speed and toughness - enjoy the trip because you won't enjoy the game - loser (how's that for chatter?)
                  Must have started drinking early in Allendale huh?

Comment

I could probably figure out how to enable it for the cable company since we are the IT, but pretty sure they'd notice then I'd be in the unemployment line. I also have an aversion to going to jail for any reason.

Comment

Use this link for the video for the games:

https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/football/d2/2018

Then click on the game you want to see, then click the "Live Video" link. Wont matter what kind of TV service you have, they will stream for free.

Comment

How many NW fans will be in attendance today in Allendale? 50? 75? 12?

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
                          How many NW fans will be in attendance today in Allendale? 50? 75? 12?
                          I know of at least 1....he just texted me that he was in Allendale...

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
                            Lol well that's a start. Hope you guys bring a good crowd.

Comment

Must have started drinking early in Allendale huh?
                              drinking...you don't know what drinking is - Go Lakers - kick bearcat butt - GV by 20, no maybe 30 - Go Lakers (I'm getting pretty good at this)

Comment

tell him to go to the BLUE parking lot (next to the stadium) and go to the end closest to the stadium and closest to the road there will be several tents and lots of old football alums - they will give him food and beverages - just walk in there and be up front and talk - ask for Gary or Doug and tell him BillyG sent you - they will give **** and have a good laugh - be bold!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X