Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FSU vs Harding

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    Seiler wasn't the problem when we lost to Ferris last year. It was the LBs and DBs that that slowed down our offense.
    Seiler had 12 tackles and 2 TFL against OBU last year. I think he caused a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
      Seiler had 12 tackles and 2 TFL against OBU last year. I think he caused a problem.
      not to mention all of the attention he received opened things up for their backers

Comment

Did you watch the game?. It was those fast LBs and great DBs that gave us grief.

Comment

Did you watch the game?. It was those fast LBs and great DBs that gave us grief.
          The LBs that were unblocked as Seiler ate up blocks, those LBs?

Comment

Dude, you really don't get it! When DL get double teamed, it leaves LB's unblocked. Who isn't fast when you have a clear shot at the tackle?

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
              Dude, you really don't get it! When DL get double teamed, it leaves LB's unblocked. Who isn't fast when you have a clear shot at the tackle?
              And he still had 12 and 2 TFL

Comment

And he still had 12 and 2 TFL

Comment

Seiler wasn't the problem when we lost to Ferris last year. It was the LBs and DBs that that slowed down our offense.

Comment

Comment

You are correct. Can't argue with that OBUGRAD. DLINE is the reason our defense is in the position we are in now. Pressure caused alot of interceptions this year.

Comment

How does Harding look from an injury standpoint? Besides the normal wear and tear at this time of they year, any significant injuries on O or D?

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                          How does Harding look from an injury standpoint? Besides the normal wear and tear at this time of they year, any significant injuries on O or D?
                          I'm actually pretty certain we have every starter from week 1 ready to go this week. Which is really unusual, now that it's being brought up.

Comment

Comment

I think Harding and Tuskegee should both be mentioned in this Wikipedia article. Lol. :doh:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut_blocking
                              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

I"m sure they got enough experience with that last year. I'm not to worried about your offense. They do what do and they're gonna get theirs. As long as we make them extend drives, I'm good. We need to be on point on offense for this to go well. Coach has bad habit of wanting to throw the ball even when the run game is really effective.

That may change since our QB is tad bit more durable. Look forward to seeing your D vs our O. As for you guys, hope your ball security is good. Big difference between 50 deg and a wet 25 deg with a little wind and snow mixed in.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X