Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FSU vs Harding

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
    First off if TA decided to go to Grand Valley you guys would be the first welcoming him, please. ....Since he went to FSU and recruited better and got your guys. Look what has happened..... So you think Saban is guiding his guys for future lives..the non NFL talent guys...get your head out of your a$$. You guys crack me up.
    Good grief. Please proof your posts and write in complete sentences. Trying to follow your train of half thoughts is not fun.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
      I always look forward to the angry Ferris and Harding posters this time of year. Angriest fans in DII. lol. This thread is gold.
      Never really thought of Harding as angry fans. At least generally not too bad on GAC board.

That Ferris dude is triggered though.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
        Never really thought of Harding as angry fans. At least generally not too bad on GAC board.

That Ferris dude is triggered though.
        Yeah he makes me look like an angel. Triggered is polite.

Comment

ALL

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
            Can't wait to a 2nd and 20 or 3rd and 20 when you have to pass Harding.

Wait a NCAA infraction? What????

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
              I always look forward to the angry Ferris and Harding posters this time of year. Angriest fans in DII. lol. This thread is gold.
              Playoff time, sphincters get tight around here..:at-wits-end:

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                I see that you're new around here. If you've been lurking for awhile, then sorry. But no, I and I know others would never welcome TA at GV. And no, I also don't think he's recruited better. He plays by different student rqmnts (legit, but different.) And really I can think of maybe only 2 players that have made huge differences at XSU. One wasn't even recruited by TA. As for the second, I'm not sure how he Xfered in, but I'm not sure TA went after him as much as he seeked out XSU. And yes, there are other talented players at XSU, but it's been 2 maybe 3 Qb's that have moved them to much of the recent success that they have had.
                Red...Please kill the requirements excuse. If you don't think he's recruited better, then why cry about admission requirements? Funny how you guys only bring that up with us and no one else. GV gets access to more talent than we do. All your home games are streamed on ESPN3. How many D2 teams have that? You have better facilities, bigger everything budget.

TA recruits good QBs who fit his system (which all good coaches do), but they still have to be coached and perform on the field. Only 2 or 3 QBs have been responsible for success (I'll give you Vander Laan) at Ferris? Hey it's a team sport. Last time I checked QBs don't play D.

You guys continually (although inadvertently) make my point that TA out coaches MM doing more with less. Tell you what, if Harding somehow beats us and you get by NWMSU, we'll loan you TA as a consultant so you can figure out how to utilize your talent better. 'K?

Comment

Good grief. Please proof your posts and write in complete sentences. Trying to follow your train of half thoughts is not fun.
                  Intentional irony?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                    Intentional irony?
                    Nope. I caught it later.

Comment

• Re: FSU vs Harding

Rich Wright is exceptionally good at preparing his team defensively. They are good at assignment football but only on the D-Line and Lb's. Not so much this year beyond those, since we have been burned multiple times by the deep ball. We are not as strong on the d-line this year as we have been in the past, but we are still pretty darn good. GVSU, I bet will consistently try and go over the top on us today.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                        Playoff time, sphincters get tight around here..:at-wits-end:
                        Tight is an understatement. I bet that if you jammed a lump of charcoal us some of their rear ends, that their would be girl friends or wives getting diamonds for X-mas

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
                          Tight is an understatement. I bet that if you jammed a lump of charcoal us some of their rear ends, that their would be girl friends or wives getting diamonds for X-mas

Comment

Trying to watch on the stream. Looks like they are uploading via dialup or something :bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Ferris 7 : 0 Harding 7 min left in 1st

Comment

Ferris-7
                                Harding-0

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X