Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FSU vs Harding

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
    I think you will be hear Kid Rock's - You never met a motherf&*cker me....

All I hope for is gain a good lead and then open season on your QB...he is a great passer.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
      Well they have a good defense and we had a hurt WR playing QB, so check your facts next time big chief.

Also score comparisons are stupid. Especially with in a conference. Ouachita and Harding is a rivalry and both have had the same game plan for 10 plus years, the coaches know exactly how to prepare. Comparing a rivalry game from 6 weeks ago to now is reaching.

Worry about beating Harding first. No need to trash OBU cause YOUR coach played an illegible player and cost you the one seed.
      Remind me about OBU playoff record? So much sh*t talking from OBU - you haven't done anything.

That player made such a difference....was it wrong but the player had no outcome on the games.

One day I would like FSU to win championships like GV and NWMS ... we are winning play off games now. So take your trolling OBU lovers back under the bridge to ARCAN'TIT....

Just win a game....

Comment

Remind me about OBU playoff record? So much sh*t talking from OBU - you haven't done anything.

That player made such a difference....was it wrong but the player had no outcome on the games.

One day I would like FSU to win championships like GV and NWMS ... we are winning play off games now. So take your trolling OBU lovers back under the bridge to ARCAN'TIT....

Just win a game....
        Yikes

Comment

Just win a game....
          We are in the second round so technically we've already won. Big thanks to your inept coaching staff and personnel. There's a good chance you guys won't even make it to ARCAN'TIT. Heck, I'd bet my last beer Harding beats you this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
            We are in the second round so technically we've already won. Big thanks to your inept coaching staff and personnel. There's a good chance you guys won't even make it to ARCAN'TIT. Heck, I'd bet my last beer Harding beats you this weekend.
            Ha! "..last beer"? 2 words that should never appear in a sentence together when you're typing. How 'bout you count your victories on the field, not bye weeks.

Comment

Just win a game....

Comment

Just win a game....
                I'd leave that issue alone. TA broke the rules. Period. And he may have also killed a chance for the kid to play another down (still haven't heard anything officially or otherwise as to the entire penalty. Have you? If so, please share it.)

TA has baggage from just about everywhere he coaches. He may be a good on-field coach, but I question his ethics and desire, ability to develop his athletes for their future lives. Just look at XSU's football grad rates. There are other issues, but I've taken this OT too much. Call me Polly Purebread, or whatever, but the way TA operates is not respected by everyone.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                    Call me Polly Purebread, or whatever, but the way TA operates is not respected by everyone.
                    But TA is coach of the year. Obviously everyone respects him. He really earned the award this year (obvious sarcasm).

Comment

Comment

We were a pretty tough situation with our qb from having a really good shot to win it all last year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                            We were a pretty tough situation with our qb from having a really good shot to win it all last year.

Comment

Last edited by Divisiontwo; 11-16-2018, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X