Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FSU vs Harding

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
    I"m sure they got enough experience with that last year. I'm not to worried about your offense. They do what do and they're gonna get theirs. As long as we make them extend drives, I'm good. We need to be on point on offense for this to go well. Coach has bad habit of wanting to throw the ball even when the run game is really effective.

That may change since our QB is tad bit more durable. Look forward to seeing your D vs our O. As for you guys, hope your ball security is good. Big difference between 50 deg and a wet 25 deg with a little wind and snow mixed in.
    Last edited by Divisiontwo; 11-13-2018, 04:09 PM.

Comment

I"m sure they got enough experience with that last year. I'm not to worried about your offense. They do what do and they're gonna get theirs. As long as we make them extend drives, I'm good. We need to be on point on offense for this to go well. Coach has bad habit of wanting to throw the ball even when the run game is really effective.

That may change since our QB is tad bit more durable. Look forward to seeing your D vs our O. As for you guys, hope your ball security is good. Big difference between 50 deg and a wet 25 deg with a little wind and snow mixed in.

Comment

Definitely think Harding won't be affected as much as a throwing offense, but coming from 60 degrees to 25 I think will have an affect. Throw in a little snow/sleet and anything can happen when they're trying to read or pitching out in their option. A turnover here or there could be the difference in the game. All the more reason we need to shut down their FB and make them use the 2nd and 3rd phase.

Comment

How does Harding look from an injury standpoint? Besides the normal wear and tear at this time of they year, any significant injuries on O or D?
          Is your guess that the LT is out? Injury looked really bad from video.

Comment

It really didn't when we blanked you...(2012) 35-0 and (2016) 35-0 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
              It really didn't when we blanked you...(2012) 35-0 and (2016) 35-0 as well.
              Lemme rephrase.. Pitt St. fans.

They were distraught at the idea of us giving a sledge hammer every week to the OL with the most cut blocks every week.
              Last edited by Divisiontwo; 11-14-2018, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                You are correct. Can't argue with that OBUGRAD. DLINE is the reason our defense is in the position we are in now. Pressure caused alot of interceptions this year.
                OBU is the worse No#1 regional seed ever. You guys are the masters of One and Done. I hope the we play you guys, just to shut you up.

How much did you put on Harding? 7 points????? Do you want to bet we put more than 7 on Harding? You clowns were shut out until 9 mins in 4th Quarter.

Watch and learn Saturday how to run an offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                  Lemme rephrase.. Pitt St. fans.

They were distraught at the idea of us giving a sledge hammer every week to the OL with the most cut blocks every week.
                  hahaha...those Monkeys sure area whiney bunch...ahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

Comment

OBU is the worse No#1 regional seed ever. You guys are the masters of One and Done. I hope the we play you guys, just to shut you up.

How much did you put on Harding? 7 points????? Do you want to bet we put more than 7 on Harding? You clowns were shut out until 9 mins in 4th Quarter.

Well.... last year they scored 28 on us and you scored 13 on us. Pretty bad logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                        Well.... last year they scored 28 on us and you scored 13 on us. Pretty bad logic.
                        HU defense pitches the shutout. You heard it here first.

Comment

Originally posted by codeblack View Post
                          if that's the case you are my favorite to win the championship...congrats

Comment

Originally posted by codeblack View Post
                            That won't happen unless you possess the ball for the entire game

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
                              That won't happen unless you possess the ball for the entire game

Comment

Well they have a good defense and we had a hurt WR playing QB, so check your facts next time big chief.

Also score comparisons are stupid. Especially with in a conference. Ouachita and Harding is a rivalry and both have had the same game plan for 10 plus years, the coaches know exactly how to prepare. Comparing a rivalry game from 6 weeks ago to now is reaching.

Worry about beating Harding first. No need to trash OBU cause YOUR coach played an illegible player and cost you the one seed.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X