X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    I had missed this whole thing. WTF was the guy thinking, and did he ever get to clarify or explain himself?
    Good question. I think he was gone as soon as the word got out.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    I had missed this whole thing. WTF was the guy thinking, and did he ever get to clarify or explain himself?

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied
    Originally posted by Thelakerman View Post

Would the metric system make me taller and weigh less??? If so, I’m in!
    Probably not, and most likely you'll stay just as ugly. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Redwing
    replied

I wonder if the NCAA will allow more pre-season fall practices in lieu of spring practice???
    I suspect a lot would be in favor of it. But for many schools it's about the $$$. Having a longer practice session.. outside of routine class time... costs money. So, I'm thinking that too many schools would prefer to leave it as is. Maybe the guys can somehow work on things in summer.. if this blows over. So many unkowns today.

And yes, there are bigger things to be concerned about these days, but these distractions serve a good purpose. And as an aside, football means a ton to some of these kids on a team. It's a huge positive part of their lives.

Leave a comment:

• Thelakerman
    replied
    Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Yup, cancelled. See em in August. :-(
    I wonder if the NCAA will allow more pre-season fall practices in lieu of spring practice???

Leave a comment:

• Redwing
    replied
    With classes being cancelled, does anyone know if spring practice is cancelled too??
    Yup, cancelled. See em in August. :-(

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    With classes being cancelled, does anyone know if spring practice is cancelled too??
    I've seen a few teams post pics of spring practice, but the GLIAC also cancelled all athletic activity until May 31st, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Leave a comment:

• Thelakerman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Thelakerman
    replied
    Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

That might have been bit of a factor as well. That's why we should go to the metric system, but we'll never do it.
    Would the metric system make me taller and weigh less??? If so, I’m in!

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied
    Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

I thought it was that the french and english based their inches differently, so someone who was 5'7" (like Napoleon) would be closer to 5'2" in French inches
    That might have been bit of a factor as well. That's why we should go to the metric system, but we'll never do it.

Leave a comment:

• tip79
    replied
    Originally posted by tip79 View Post
    It will be an internal promotion, the current QB coach.
    My post of 12/28/2019.

Leave a comment:

• bankslaker
    replied
    New OC at GVSU is an internal hire.

https://www.mlive.com/sports/grand-r...ordinator.html

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Actually, they believe that Napoleon was pretty of pretty average for height, if maybe a little to the short side, but not really noticeably short. He was just often seen with bodyguards who were build much like Linemen, so that he always looked short when he was out and about. That lead to a lot of propaganda against him from his opponents, namely the British.
    I thought it was that the french and english based their inches differently, so someone who was 5'7" (like Napoleon) would be closer to 5'2" in French inches

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied
    Originally posted by Aunt Peg View Post

Well that might have made the reply a little short...
    Actually, they believe that Napoleon was pretty of pretty average for height, if maybe a little to the short side, but not really noticeably short. He was just often seen with bodyguards who were build much like Linemen, so that he always looked short when he was out and about. That lead to a lot of propaganda against him from his opponents, namely the British.

Leave a comment:

• Thelakerman
    replied
    Originally posted by Aunt Peg View Post

Does ANY team show much at a spring game? Why would you roll out a new offense and give your opponets all summer to work on it?
    Unfortunately, because I live in “Realville”, I’m not optimistic about seeing any significant changes in the offense this spring OR fall for that matter. C’mon MM, shock me! And, as has been mentioned earlier in this thread, it does not appear that Cole is the man for the job in any offense. But, as the season approaches, I’ll become more hopeful (if I can do it for the Lions, I can surely do it for my beloved Lakers.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X