Wisconsin-Oshkosh vs. Northern Michigan

Saginaw Valley State vs. Bowie State

Northwood vs. Tiffin

Truman State vs. Wayne State

St. Thomas (MN) vs. Michigan Tech

Ferris State vs. Ashland

Colorado State-Pueblo vs. Grand Valley State
    Agreed on all.

I thought Pueblo would be a big issue for GV, but after seeing what Pueblo did last week.....not very worried anymore. But then again, GV is breaking in a new QB (for the most part) and a new offensive coordinator. So I'm sure there will be some struggles. But, no matter what, we have a monster of an RB group to run with if we need to.

SVSU/Bowie should be a really interesting game.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by bankslaker View Post
      Davenport vs. Walsh

Wisconsin-Oshkosh vs. Northern Michigan

Saginaw Valley State vs. Bowie State

Northwood vs. Tiffin

Truman State vs. Wayne State

St. Thomas (MN) vs. Michigan Tech

Ferris State vs. Ashland

Davenport vs. Walsh (Will be a close one, both teams play similar)

Wisconsin-Oshkosh vs. Northern Michigan ( I think this is the last year for the staff up north and this is one of many games they will lose. Sad to see a program like this go down the way they have the past few years)

Saginaw Valley State vs. Bowie State (I think Saginaw will struggle this year without their QB and RB returning)

Northwood vs. Tiffin (Tiffin is just the better team)

Truman State vs. Wayne State (Wayne looked good week 1, shouldnt have an issue)

St. Thomas (MN) vs. Michigan Tech ( This one was tough for me, you never know when MT will come out to play)

Ferris State vs. Ashland (After last weeks stomping I dont see the Bulldogs slowing down)

This game will be very interesting to watch. If both teams come out and play their best football, GV wins by 14 (Talent difference). I firmly believe the new offensive coaching staff will get them to score 35+ in this game and Pueblos offense isnt impressive. Prediction 38-17 GV

Comment

Davenport / Walsh

Oshkosh / Northern

SVSU / Bowie State

Northwood / Tiffin

Truman State / Wayne State

St. Thomas/ MTech

Ferris / Ashland

Pueblo / Grand Valley

Also isn't GV's OC Vitzthum? It feels weird calling him "new" considering he's been on staff in some capacity for 7 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
          Davenport / Walsh

Oshkosh / Northern

SVSU / Bowie State

Northwood / Tiffin

Truman State / Wayne State

St. Thomas/ MTech

Ferris / Ashland

Pueblo / Grand Valley

Also isn't GV's OC Vitzthum? It feels weird calling him "new" considering he's been on staff in some capacity for 7 years now.
          Yes, but it's his first year as OC. I know he himself isn't new, but there's still going to be some kind of adjustment to be made. That's all.
          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Yes, but it's his first year as OC. I know he himself isn't new, but there's still going to be some kind of adjustment to be made. That's all.
            Isn't that what we were hoping for with Morrison a few years ago?
            I'll believe it when I see it first hand in competition. If we are 4-2 or worse on Oct 17(barring any more cancellations), fans will be screaming for MM's head again.

Comment

Davenport
              Northern
              SVSU
              Tiffin
              Wayne State
              Tech
              Ferris
              GVSU

Comment

Davenport vs. Walsh 20-14

Wisconsin-Oshkosh vs. Northern Michigan 21-7

Saginaw Valley State vs. Bowie State 20-7

Northwood vs. Tiffin 35-7

Truman State vs. Wayne State 28-10

St. Thomas (MN) vs. Michigan Tech 21-17

Ferris State vs. Ashland 38-17

Colorado State-Pueblo vs. Grand Valley State 31-10

Comment

Davenport vs. Walsh (Good rebound game for Davenport)

Wisconsin-Oshkosh vs. Northern Michigan (NMU wins this game and then has Davenport and Northwood next, could they start 4-0?)

Saginaw Valley State vs. Bowie State (Interesting OOC game. Can SVSU ball control keep Bowie's O off the field?)

Northwood vs. Tiffin (Rough go for the T-Wolves, might keep it decent for a half)

Truman State vs. Wayne State (Truman is tough, trying to go 2-0 vs the GLIAC. Not so fast my friend)

St. Thomas (MN) vs. Michigan Tech (MTU will hold it down for the GLIAC)

Ferris State vs. Ashland (Ashland always plays the Bulldogs tough. Don't expect this one to be any different. Will be a close game and our kicking game looks to be suspect. We still win)

Colorado State-Pueblo vs. Grand Valley State (Great unknown. What will GV have this year? New OC..LOL. Only systems he's known for 7 years is MMs. MM is still running that offense. Throw long on 3rd and inches then punt on 4th down. Pueblo's offense did not look to be a threat in their first game but D looked good. GV by 10)
                  Last edited by DawgUp; 09-10-2021, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Now the fun begins! The best team in the conference is finally playing!

Davenport vs. Walsh - I'm not sold on Dport, but I'm not buying a thing with Walsh.

Wisconsin-Oshkosh vs. Northern Michigan- Sticking with the GLIAC team. Mostly since Wiscy isn't D2. Add in a NMU win from last week.. NMU gets my vote.

Saginaw Valley State vs. Bowie State Taking the doggies (yuck, I don't like typing that.) I'd like to see Saggy pull this out, but they just didn't look that together last week... Yes it was opening week, but I still thought they lost the game more than TX won it.

Northwood vs. Tiffin How far Tiffin has come eh? NU had a shot lost week, but to no avail.

Truman State vs. Wayne State Talk about giving away a game last. Man, even the coaches admitted it. No need to bag on the Tartars any more, but SMH. Anyway, I'm taking Wayne in a bit of, in my mind, an upset. Truman isn't a cellar dweller, but the road does them in this week.

St. Thomas (MN) vs. Michigan Tech Not much I know about the Tommies. I should go with them, but I'll take MTU in a close one. It's their style.

Ferris State vs. Ashland Yeah, the Eagles have been tough opponents here. Oddly enough, the road team has done pretty well. So, yup, those Eagles lose again.

Colorado State-Pueblo vs. Grand Valley State Ok, so a little bravado with my opening line above. I'm not taking a coach's approach and will say that emotion and talent will sail these Lakers over whatever type of Wolf that CSU may be. Many are praising the CSU D. I'm thinking the firepower with GV's O is just too much. Admittedly, the GV QB performance will likely decide if this is a close one or GV wins going away. And a big shout out to the GV D. I anticipate them being even better than CSU's. They may need a few plays to get game feeling, but it won't be too late. Hoping for a fun night at Lubbers with frequent fireworks!

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                      Now the fun begins! The best team in the conference is finally playing!

Davenport vs. Walsh - I'm not sold on Dport, but I'm not buying a thing with Walsh.

Wisconsin-Oshkosh vs. Northern Michigan- Sticking with the GLIAC team. Mostly since Wiscy isn't D2. Add in a NMU win from last week.. NMU gets my vote.

Saginaw Valley State vs. Bowie State Taking the doggies (yuck, I don't like typing that.) I'd like to see Saggy pull this out, but they just didn't look that together last week... Yes it was opening week, but I still thought they lost the game more than TX won it.

Northwood vs. Tiffin How far Tiffin has come eh? NU had a shot lost week, but to no avail.

Truman State vs. Wayne State Talk about giving away a game last. Man, even the coaches admitted it. No need to bag on the Tartars any more, but SMH. Anyway, I'm taking Wayne in a bit of, in my mind, an upset. Truman isn't a cellar dweller, but the road does them in this week.

St. Thomas (MN) vs. Michigan Tech Not much I know about the Tommies. I should go with them, but I'll take MTU in a close one. It's their style.

Ferris State vs. Ashland Yeah, the Eagles have been tough opponents here. Oddly enough, the road team has done pretty well. So, yup, those Eagles lose again.

Colorado State-Pueblo vs. Grand Valley State Ok, so a little bravado with my opening line above. I'm not taking a coach's approach and will say that emotion and talent will sail these Lakers over whatever type of Wolf that CSU may be. Many are praising the CSU D. I'm thinking the firepower with GV's O is just too much. Admittedly, the GV QB performance will likely decide if this is a close one or GV wins going away. And a big shout out to the GV D. I anticipate them being even better than CSU's. They may need a few plays to get game feeling, but it won't be too late. Hoping for a fun night at Lubbers with frequent fireworks!
                      Didn't Ferris play last week? :)

Comment

Originally posted by 4nick8 View Post

Isn't that what we were hoping for with Morrison a few years ago?
                        I'll believe it when I see it first hand in competition. If we are 4-2 or worse on Oct 17(barring any more cancellations), fans will be screaming for MM's head again.
                        Alot of negativity before the season even started lol Enjoy the show this season

Comment

Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post

Davenport vs. Walsh (Will be a close one, both teams play similar)

Wisconsin-Oshkosh vs. Northern Michigan ( I think this is the last year for the staff up north and this is one of many games they will lose. Sad to see a program like this go down the way they have the past few years)

Saginaw Valley State vs. Bowie State (I think Saginaw will struggle this year without their QB and RB returning)

Northwood vs. Tiffin (Tiffin is just the better team)

Truman State vs. Wayne State (Wayne looked good week 1, shouldnt have an issue)

St. Thomas (MN) vs. Michigan Tech ( This one was tough for me, you never know when MT will come out to play)

Ferris State vs. Ashland (After last weeks stomping I dont see the Bulldogs slowing down)

This game will be very interesting to watch. If both teams come out and play their best football, GV wins by 14 (Talent difference). I firmly believe the new offensive coaching staff will get them to score 35+ in this game and Pueblos offense isnt impressive. Prediction 38-17 GV
                          Scary close with these predictions ;)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X