Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GVSU-2019 View Post

That was my freshman year at GV and I'm still mad about it. My buddies and I bought a couch to burn and everything
    We don't do that here. After the semifinals win its taking down the goal post.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Better go talk to you elder statesmen about that, from what I heard, nothing short of a Natty is acceptable. But your new, so I'll give you a break...

..or maybe not.

How bout' you pony up and take some self defense classes in case you sit by some of the residents of the My Back Hurts nursing home from Big Rapids. Don't want you on here whining about how they gave you a thumbs down every time you cheered or asked for directions to the toilet. Lucky for you, you'll be sitting with the rest of the Allendale Taylor Swift fan club. And FYI, don't use words on this board like "audacious". Your GV brethren have trouble with any words over 7 letters.
      You trying to call me an elder??? I'm going to pop you one in the shin with my cane for that ya whippersnapper!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        Paging BConn
        Sadly, not on the board anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by yote_7 View Post

Why do you know what dog taint smells like?
          Don't ask questions you really don't want answers to.

Comment

It’s safe to assume I’m the tallest and biggest person in this thread, besides perhaps the former Laker (don’t know what position he played). Not worried about my rep among this fatuous bunch
            Might have you on that one, but good thing we are on the same side ;)

Also Tswift is dope so dont hate

Comment

It’s safe to assume I’m the tallest and biggest person in this thread, besides perhaps the former Laker (don’t know what position he played). Not worried about my rep among this fatuous bunch
              Well, there's also a former GV lineman out here. I don't know how slimmed down Billy has gotten since his playing days though lol.
              2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Don't ask questions you really don't want answers to.
                This cracked me up.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Well, there's also a former GV lineman out here. I don't know how slimmed down Billy has gotten since his playing days though lol.
                  wow. bet you 2 didnt know this but we have lineman down here in the MIAA too. some of US even played a little D1 ball ;)

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

wow. bet you 2 didnt know this but we have lineman down here in the MIAA too. some of US even played a little D1 ball ;)
                    I dunno, based on the results of this past weekend, it sure seems like the GLIAC linemen are bigger and talented than the MIAA linemen. So....
                    Last edited by KleShreen; 12-02-2022, 01:14 PM.

Comment

I dunno, based on the results of this past weekend, it sure seems like the GLIAC linemen are bigger and talented than the MIAA linemen. So....
                      what ever helps you sleep at night. if those two games made you feel better then so be it. didnt look all that convincing to me though.

basketball is the 3rd most played sport down here in this region of the country. don't play like you guys are the football center of the universe lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

We don't do that here. After the semifinals win its taking down the goal post.
                        Unfortunately I wouldn't know :/ Didn't see much success my 4 years in the Dirty Dale

Comment

what ever helps you sleep at night. if those two games made you feel better then so be it. didnt look all that convincing to me though.

basketball is the 3rd most played sport down here in this region of the country. don't play like you guys are the football center of the universe lol.
                          Why are you talking about basketball who cares lol

Ain't nobody on here in the center of the football universe. None of us are in the southeast.

Comment

I just checked weather for Allendale, MI. Windy gusts of 28mph.
                            COLD. High of 33 low of 28. Good god, how would you like to make an open field tackle.?!

<>

Comment

Why are you talking about basketball who cares lol

Ain't nobody on here in the center of the football universe. None of us are in the southeast.
                              well, i figured a dude like you could piece things together. football is our number 1 sport down in this region and completely different mindset. If you cruise through the MIAA forums, you'll see we've been saying all season we are down this year and for a couple of years really. Both of your meatchicken teams barely won last weekend and it took MULTIPLE turnovers to get there. if it helps you sleep better, power to ya.

Comment

well, i figured a dude like you could piece things together. football is our number 1 sport down in this region and completely different mindset. If you cruise through the MIAA forums, you'll see we've been saying all season we are down this year and for a couple of years really. Both of your meatchicken teams barely won last weekend and it took MULTIPLE turnovers to get there. if it helps you sleep better, power to ya.
                                You think football ISN'T the #1 sport in Michigan? I hate to tell you this, but football is the #1 sport in like 45 of the 50 states lol.

MIAA hasn't even been in a title game since 2016 lol. But sure. "completely different mindset" lol. Whatever helps you sleep at night, underachievers.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X