Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
    I just checked weather for Allendale, MI. Windy gusts of 28mph.
    COLD. High of 33 low of 28. Good god, how would you like to make an open field tackle.?!
    Don't worry, we'll line up in 5 wide and throw the ball all over the field into the wind. Man how times have changed. Use to be GV throwing bombs on 3rd and short.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
      Where's the sandbaggin? Wheres your reloadmvp, jimbo slice and visionpipe wackadoos? Is this a rivalry game of two of the best teams in the nation meeting in the playoffs thread, or is this a book club meeting?
      Can’t have it all

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

You think football ISN'T the #1 sport in Michigan? I hate to tell you this, but football is the #1 sport in like 45 of the 50 states lol.

MIAA hasn't even been in a title game since 2016 lol. But sure. "completely different mindset" lol. Whatever helps you sleep at night, underachievers.
        You better slow your role Jack. Nobody talks to Bimbo Slice like that but me. We will both drive up there and make you eat yellow snow. Go do some ice fishing, watch a hockey game or whatever it is y’all do for fun up there.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

You better slow your role Jack. Nobody talks to Bimbo Slice like that but me. We will both drive up there and make you eat yellow snow. Go do some ice fishing, watch a hockey game or whatever it is y’all do for fun up there.
          shhh don't say anything to make him angry. He's an ex-lineman and probably the biggest one on the board. can't you read?

and the phrase is "slow your roll" as in a piece of bread you eat with dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

well, i figured a dude like you could piece things together. football is our number 1 sport down in this region and completely different mindset. If you cruise through the MIAA forums, you'll see we've been saying all season we are down this year and for a couple of years really. Both of your meatchicken teams barely won last weekend and it took MULTIPLE turnovers to get there. if it helps you sleep better, power to ya.
            The Miaa claims they're down every year
            although I do agree that all of ferris' turnovers helped Pitt keep it close

Comment

Hopefully Ferris will have turnovers again today and GV takes advantage of them.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Looks like WXSP is indeed picking the game up again this week, so hopefully that link works.
                Have you had any luck? None on my end. Anyone found a non flosports stream?

Comment

I would like it on the record that the GLIAC going to Flosports is a crock of ****. Is anyone actually paying $30 a month for this?

Comment

Originally posted by tip79 View Post
                    Hopefully Ferris will have turnovers again today and GV takes advantage of them.
                    Not what Lakers wanted.
                    <>

Comment

• They need to answer on this drive.

Comment

• Ferris will have the wind in the fourth. Have to be up at least 14 at the start of the fourth to win this game

Last edited by dvaara; 12-03-2022, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Fake fg wow what a call
                          where these refs from? Two straight plays with flags flown only to declare there is no penalty on the play.

On another note touchdown Lakers.

Comment

• Why not go for it on fourth down with less than a minute with wind at your back at mid field? You're playing the team who's been the best team in the country for the past half a dozen years. If you don't get it, ferris is not going to go fifty yards against this defense into the wind in less than a minute.

Comment

• Gv oc is mixing it up well. Fun game so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

shhh don't say anything to make him angry. He's an ex-lineman and probably the biggest one on the board. can't you read?

and the phrase is "slow your roll" as in a piece of bread you eat with dinner.
                                Tell that to Siri. She doesn’t care about your English language. See what I did there ;)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X