X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redwing
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Not sure where I said anything would be "fun". But please, keep redirecting.
    Not seeing the re"direction." Bsdogs are on ice that is beyond thin. Many could say it's melted. I'm surprised there hasn't been some statement to help neutralize the damages. Who's kidding who?. Actually I'm not surprised one bit.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post

It will be interesting to see how Ferris spins the upcoming charges from Ottawa County as well as the NCAA issues that will come in this week. You cant pick up and hug a cheerleading, thats assault folks. Hitting a player on the head with a helmet, thats felony assault, this is gonna be as Dawg Up says...fun.
    Not sure where I said anything would be "fun". But please, keep redirecting.

Leave a comment:

• MrsThortonMelon
    replied
    Typical after we beat them. They turn into Edith Bunker and want to get all sensitive about how they're mistreated and Ferris is a bunch of bullies.
    It will be interesting to see how Ferris spins the upcoming charges from Ottawa County as well as the NCAA issues that will come in this week. You cant pick up and hug a cheerleading, thats assault folks. Hitting a player on the head with a helmet, thats felony assault, this is gonna be as Dawg Up says...fun.

Leave a comment:

• Redwing
    replied
    Typical after we beat them. They turn into Edith Bunker and want to get all sensitive about how they're mistreated and Ferris is a bunch of bullies.
    Dawg.. Ask Tony if he approved of his team's post-games activities. It'll give him a chance to practice before he'll have to face the media about it.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    It was a heck of a game, and y'all are talking about the slap fight afterwards?
    SMDH

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied
    “I don’t know what you think you’re going to accomplish by hitting someone with helmet.” Must be. G.V. fan : > )

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Here's the video. Can clearly see one of the Ferris #6's and a GV staffer in a scuffle, and while that's happening, the other Ferris #6 swings his helmet at the GV staffer. Obviously can't see what happened before, but the GV staffer has a Ferris helmet in his hand. Is that because he took it away from the first Ferris #6 player trying to hit him?

Last edited by KleShreen; 12-06-2022, 06:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied
    Ho hum... : ( Maybe you guys can go to the local news media and tell them you're side of the story. Or maybe, you can go to the Ferris online store and pick you up some Ferris gear and foam fingers and root for the home team this weekend...just a thought..lol
    More likely go pick up Argo gear than that.... ewwww....

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied
    Originally posted by Redwing View Post
    Anyone think TA or the AD will take any action to his players that got in the melee? If we don't see anything, I think it shows the type of program that FSU is. I'm not talking about the fbombs or other hand signals. I'm talking about post game physical actions. Same can be asked of GV but my bias shows that it was in retaliation. No clue how that should be handled.
    Diddly would be done about it unless the NCAA comes down on them before kickoff saying that they can't play.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Ho hum... : ( Maybe you guys can go to the local news media and tell them you're side of the story. Or maybe, you can go to the Ferris online store and pick you up some Ferris gear and foam fingers and root for the home team this weekend...just a thought..lol

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Anyone think TA or the AD will take any action to his players that got in the melee? If we don't see anything, I think it shows the type of program that FSU is. I'm not talking about the fbombs or other hand signals. I'm talking about post game physical actions. Same can be asked of GV but my bias shows that it was in retaliation. No clue how that should be handled.
    If anything is done, it won't be announced. The reason we get answers to these kinds of things in the NFL/FBS level is because there's media and fan pressure being put on the NCAA/conference/schools to release information. That won't be the case here, because by and large, there's not that kind of presence for D-II football. If anything is done, it'll be behind closed doors. I'm guessing something like "suggesting" a player sit out a half, or sit out the first game of next year, etc.

Leave a comment:

• GV Retired Bum
    replied
    LOL not a damn thing will be done. Probably give him a pat on the back and say good job.

Leave a comment:

• Redwing
    replied

Leave a comment:

• yote_7
    replied
    Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Your player's response to trash talking was to start swinging their helmet at people. That's called "resorting to violence."

Additionally, every person here knows Ferris owns GV. Are you just making up something to be mad about?
    If he didn't want to be hit by a helmet, then he should not have said mean word to the bulldog. Mean word is very hurtful. I could just cry and cry and cry. Anyone who say mean word should be dead

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X