Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SVSUAlum
    replied
    I am being serious on this because I know nothing about him other than he came from Wayne State. Coached at Wayne State for 11 years. Again am I missing something as Wayne State has been one of the worse and most inconsistent GLIAC programs the last 11 years? I am just curious as why the GVSU fans thing this was their best option. This is one if not the top job in DII and to hire a guy with zero HC experience and bringing lessons learned from Wayne State seems like a stretch to me. Went with a hire popular with the players who of course wanted to keep an in house guy. I am just not certain that GVSU upgraded or hired the best and most qualified candidate. Just really want to know why this is a good hire, not looking to be attacked by Laker nation.

Leave a comment:

• Redwing
    replied
    With THIS current team, it's shaping up to be a perfect hire. His lack of HC experience may be a fair issue, but with the right staff and this team... they'll have their best chances. Now get 2 more games on the schedule! (For a history lesson.. MM first year had one regular season loss.(MTU) and they shut out FSU!)

Leave a comment:

• GVSU-2019
    replied
    A safe hire, but not a bad hire. Keeps the team and recruiting class together while still bringing an outside perspective from his time at Wayne State. Good luck Coach!

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Here it is being announced to the team:

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    started a topic Scott Wooster named GVSU Head Coach

Scott Wooster named GVSU Head Coach

Official release: https://gvsulakers.com/news/2023/1/2...ley-state.aspx

Ad3

Collapse
Working...