Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tip79 View Post
    What are the restrictions on TA's interaction with the team due to his suspension?
    I heard he has to be off campus and is down in Allendale with GVSU gear on scouting your practices and play signs this week.

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

How many National Titles do you have? How many does your conference have? If you answered 0 to both maybe let the adults at the table talk.
      National titles aren’t the only measure of success for our football program. Obviously we hope to make deep playoff runs and win a national title at some point in the near future. The ultimate goal is to recruit and prepare high quality men for productive lives as good husbands, dads, coworkers etc…can you say the same thing about TA and your program?

Maybe if Campbell’s girlfriend was on HU in ‘17 he would have beat us and you’d have another national championship.
      Last edited by codeblack; 11-13-2023, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

What does it say about the GAC if your #2 team would only be a 13-point favorite against the #7 RMAC team lol
        I don’t know. What does it say that Massey has GVS as 4-point underdogs to Harding?

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

How many National Titles do you have? How many does your conference have? If you answered 0 to both maybe let the adults at the table talk.
          FYI, this is a forum dedicated to talking about kids playing games.
          Passing is a Sin

Comment

Originally posted by codeblack View Post

National titles aren’t the only measure of success for our football program. Obviously we hope to make deep playoff runs and win a national title at some point in the near future. The ultimate goal is to recruit and prepare high quality men for productive lives as good husbands, dads, coworkers etc…can you say the same thing about TA and your program?

Maybe if Campbell’s girlfriend was on HU in ‘17 he would have beat us and you’d have another national championship.
            As a wise man once said, I'm not afraid of failing, but I'm afraid of succeeding at things that don't matter.
            Passing is a Sin

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post

I don’t know. What does it say that Massey has GVS as 4-point underdogs to Harding?
              Massey is poisoned fruit. Heck. I think Pitt had to suck for lije 8 straight years before they stopped picking them as the favorite in every game. Sometimes they're good, but they seem to fall in love with certain teams at times.

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post

I'll take GVSU +4 if that matchup happens, gladly. What kind of odds will you give me? Might take out a loan.
                2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X