Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
    Any of you Bulldog posters know where TA will be Saturday? I'd love to shake his hand. ;-)
    Check the GV student section. He'll be only person there with head to toe Ferris gear, coaching headphones and his laminated play calling sheet. You'll be able to tell every time he calls a play. He'll cover up his mouth with his play calling sheet so the GV people can't read his lips.

Ferris is America's Team!!

Free Annese!!!!!!

Comment

Any of you Bulldog posters know where TA will be Saturday? I'd love to shake his hand. ;-)
      Probably in the stands talking to the sidelines via cell phone,.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Check the GV student section. He'll be only person there with head to toe Ferris gear, coaching headphones and his laminated play calling sheet. You'll be able to tell every time he calls a play. He'll cover up his mouth with his play calling sheet so the GV people can't read his lips.

Ferris is America's Team!!

Free Annese!!!!!!
        That really would be epic. Frankly, I'd love to see it.

Comment

That really would be epic. Frankly, I'd love to see it.
          You guys are going to see so many guys dressed up like Tony at the game he will fit and call plays from the bleachers while on his air pods.

Tony for President 2024

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post
            Its insane this game is being played to start the playoffs. West Florida at Delta State is bad but this is horrific.
            It’s like the Daytona 500 starting the NASCAR season.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
              I feel partly responsible for this video thing. I responded to a survey that Time-Warner/NCAA sent out in the spring about the NCAA hosting a video service for postseason play as it pertains to D2 sports, and during the process of doing like a zoom interview while they showed me stuff, I gave pointers on what I thought people would want to see. And then they asked if this was something I'd be willing to pay for, and I gave them my input on that lol. I told them I would do, at most, 9.99 to have video for all postseason games for the entire school year. All postseason football, basketball, softball, baseball games combined. That was with the assumption that they were going to be professional broadcasts, with real announcers and HD cameras. Not some of the awful announcers and camera quality we see across the country during the regular season.
              So once again, the great KleShreen has fat fingered the rest of us into being screwed...sounds about right. : )

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

So once again, the great KleShreen has fat fingered the rest of us into being screwed...sounds about right. : )
                My bad. You can all send me your money instead. =)
                2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Will some of the student body go home for Thanksgiving break and have have the stadium quiet/ half empty :)

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
                    Will some of the student body go home for Thanksgiving break and have have the stadium quiet/ half empty :)
                    It's not Thanksgiving this week.

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
                      So, am I seeing some *****s (c h i n k s) in the vaunted BSdogs fans' armor? Worried that TA still has to coach? Don't want GV students to show? I thought these pups are world beaters? Oh BTW, GV has a rookie Head coach.

Any of you doggie fans actually attending the game?

Saturday will be fun.
                      Last edited by Redwing; 11-15-2023, 09:46 AM. Reason: LOL... can't use the word c h i n k s in the post. Oh my

Comment

Seriously, what actions are taken to prevent a suspended head coach from being involved in the game calling plays, etc?

Comment

Is the game going to be televised or streamed? No mention of Flosports on the football schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by tip79 View Post
                            Is the game going to be televised or streamed? No mention of Flosports on the football schedule.
                            https://www.ncaa.com/news/ncaa/artic...reamed-2023-24

9.95 per contest through the quarterfinals, or 19.95 for access to all games through the quarterfinals.

Comment

Originally posted by tip79 View Post
                              Seriously, what actions are taken to prevent a suspended head coach from being involved in the game calling plays, etc?
                              Some are saying that the NCAA has no idea. There doesn't seem to be a rule that applies. About the only thing for certain is that the sidelines are off limits. Would TA take the high road or try an in your face move? You make the call.

Comment

So, am I seeing some *****s (c h i n k s) in the vaunted BSdogs fans' armor? Worried that TA still has to coach? Don't want GV students to show? I thought these pups are world beaters? Oh BTW, GV has a rookie Head coach.

Any of you doggie fans actually attending the game?

Saturday will be fun.
                                None at all - will we be able to smoke cigars in the lockeroom on Saturday. We only expect the worse from you dueshbags. Make sure the broadcast works for the D2 national championship game live from Blubber field.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X