Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, are the GV fans actually whining about winning this one

Never mind. I took that comment wrong. I was super impressed with the grit of the GV QB. He gutted this one out, and was a better passer than I gave him credit for going in.
    Last edited by Predatory Primates; 11-26-2023, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

This is why they should move the GLIAC to SR1 - even out the regions - Tiffin the #1 seed...come on
      We were in SR1 until the NE schools got tired of a GLIAC up and comer beating them after decades of PSAC dominance over the GLIAC. Right when GVSU started dominating the region, the GLIAC was moved west, making SR1 easily the weakest region in the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

This is why they should move the GLIAC to SR1 - even out the regions - Tiffin the #1 seed...come on
        That wouldn't last long: it would be two GLIAC teams in the Regional Final every single year.
        I mean, I like the idea of that, but it doesn't really make for an interesting playoff bracket.

Comment

• Originally posted by lutherd View Post

That wouldn't last long: it would be two GLIAC teams in the Regional Final every single year.
          I mean, I like the idea of that, but it doesn't really make for an interesting playoff bracket.
          Not sure that would happen, but it would save on travel for the semi's. :-)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X