Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LakerDad
    Watching LR have some success throwing the ball and knowing Central Missouri had success just makes me infuriated knowing GV's OC refused to adjust the passing game last week.
    Yeah, gotta feel like we could easily have taken LR or Kutztown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bisonfan1 View Post

Because I have a son that plays dumbass
      Damn. You're sad.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Watching LR have some success throwing the ball and knowing Central Missouri had success just makes me infuriated knowing GV's OC refused to adjust the passing game last week.
        I mean, even when we did try passing the ball, the OL couldn't hold up, and the receivers weren't getting open. Feels like the top priorities in the transfer portal for GV should be two receivers. One who can win jump balls, and one who is agile enough to get open. Passing game is fine against most opponents, but against the teams you need to beat in the playoffs, you gotta have better than solid.

Comment

• you have to have a short pass game as well - slants, TE over the middle, etc. - we look deep to often

Comment

Kma I have a game to watch. Go do some yard work. I gues when ur”grown” ur just supposed to put up with dumbasses. Well not me, I’m not ur huckleberry
            LOL - you are a low life idiot - my gosh - no, when you are grown you don't engage with dumbasses, so with that I'll say bye bye loser - LOL

Comment

Kma I have a game to watch. Go do some yard work. I gues when ur”grown” ur just supposed to put up with dumbasses. Well not me, I’m not ur huckleberry
              I talked the wife into hooking up her PS4 upstairs just so I could watch the games today while she plays Balders Gate. Rather disappointed in LR's effort in this game. Picked Harding to win, but thought it would have been a lot closer of a game.

Comment

Yet I thought many were asking why there weren't more run plays. Face it, our Oline was banged up big time. One can look in the rear view mirror, but most of here didn't know the why's and whos from last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

I talked the wife into hooking up her PS4 upstairs just so I could watch the games today while she plays Balders Gate. Rather disappointed in LR's effort in this game. Picked Harding to win, but thought it would have been a lot closer of a game.
                  I’m watching on the GameCube. I don’t think it was an effort thing. I think they’re coaches are bad, they’re players are undisciplined and they should have been out when Henderson state got beat. NC should have been GVSU vs HU

Comment

• Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

I’m watching on the GameCube. I don’t think it was an effort thing. I think they’re coaches are bad, they’re players are undisciplined and they should have been out when Henderson state got beat. NC should have been GVSU vs HU
                    Yeah, whatever LR was trying to do to Harding today, it clearly wasn't going to work. Don't think they had the hosses up front to really stop them and LR didn't do themselves any favors with bad penalties.

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Damn. You're sad.
                      Ty Kle maybe one day I can be a big boy just like you. ROTFLMAO

Comment

Ty Kle maybe one day I can be a big boy just like you. ROTFLMAO
                        Maybe one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Maybe one day.
                          I will strive extra hard

Comment

• Come on people, don’t wast your time arguing with bisonfan1.Hell, he doesn’t even know the nickname of his kid’s team is plural with an s.
                            It’s Harding Bisons you dumba$$
                            Btw good luck next week…Mines by 20

Comment

• Originally posted by 4nick8 View Post
                              Come on people, don’t wast your time arguing with bisonfan1.Hell, he doesn’t even know the nickname of his kid’s team is plural with an s.
                              It’s Harding Bisons you dumba$$
                              Btw good luck next week…Mines by 20
                              When to use "Bison," and when to use "Bisons"…
                              In our sports stories, sometimes you will see Bison without the s. Why is that? It is because the name is used as an adjective rather than a noun.
                              Example of “Bison” as an adjective: “I am a fan of Bison football.”
                              Example of “Bisons” as a noun: “I am a fan of the Harding Bisons.”

Comment

• Originally posted by codeblack View Post

When to use "Bison," and when to use "Bisons"…
                                In our sports stories, sometimes you will see Bison without the s. Why is that? It is because the name is used as an adjective rather than a noun.
                                Example of “Bison” as an adjective: “I am a fan of Bison football.”
                                Example of “Bisons” as a noun: “I am a fan of the Harding Bisons.”
                                I am smarter because of this

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X