Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FHSU at NWMSU Game Thread

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
    This presumes NW even makes the playoffs...

Comment

Congrats to the Tigers. You outplayed and out coached NW again. NW has taken a huge step backwards.

Comment

• Comment

Maybe I'm crazy but idk how you leave NW out of playoffs. They were 4 seed losing to 7. Still only with 2 losses. 8 seed loses.

Comment

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
            Maybe I'm crazy but idk how you leave NW out of playoffs. They were 4 seed losing to 7. Still only with 2 losses. 8 seed loses.
            6th seed also

Comment

it might have been a good playcall, if no one had ever seen that play before...ever.

Comment

Never imagined the Tigers would win the MIAA and go back to the playoffs after blowing the Western and Emporia games with stupid turnovers in the red zone.

Chris Brown is one heck of a head coach!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BartonTiger View Post
                  Never imagined the Tigers would win the MIAA and go back to the playoffs after blowing the Western and Emporia games with stupid turnovers in the red zone.

Bearcat fans will say they are champions too even though they lost head to head.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
                    Bearcat fans will say they are champions too even though they lost head to head.
                    c'mon psr, it's always been based on record and you know it, whether its right or not. it is what it is, besides, we might lose next week too.

Comment

I never blamed Hays for our loss either. I said we didn't deserve it. Said they didn't either and certainly didn't earn my respect in how they went about it. I simply said they're dirty and don't deserve in the slightest to call another team dirty and say that a dirty team gets what they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                        No they don't....
                        a tradition unlike any other...
                        Go Bearcats!
                        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by BartonTiger View Post

Chris Brown has a track record of teams that play well enough to do some good things...and act awful. The personal foul last year was despicable. The behavior this year was pathetic, act like a FB player, not a soccer player flailing pretending to be injured, let alone the taunting of the band and crowd throughout the game. He might coach plays well, but coaching players to be respectable people? Nope. He now has the track record following him of this behavior. No respect for that. I will take losing a game to the garbage I have seen from Hays the last 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat0409 View Post
                            I never blamed Hays for our loss either. I said we didn't deserve it. Said they didn't either and certainly didn't earn my respect in how they went about it. I simply said they're dirty and don't deserve in the slightest to call another team dirty and say that a dirty team gets what they deserve.
                            Are you still going?

Comment

With Pitt State losing at home to Washburn, NW's playoff situation might not be as dire as I first thought... Though with NW dropping into a group of four teams at 8-2 (NW, Fort Hays, Harding and Southern Arkansas) essentially fighting for the last three spots (undefeated Ferris and Ouachita won, as did one-loss Grand Valley and UIndy), it'll be an interesting final weekend.
                              Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

1 call was not all. 4 come to mind. As I've stated, if some of you would read, NEITHER team deserved this game, NW definitely didn't. But really? Act like you belong on a FB field, not soccer or in a room of 5 year olds.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X