Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FHSU at NWMSU Game Thread

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
    With Pitt State losing at home to Washburn, NW's playoff situation might not be as dire as I first thought... Though with NW dropping into a group of four teams at 8-2 (NW, Fort Hays, Harding and Southern Arkansas) essentially fighting for the last three spots (undefeated Ferris and Ouachita won, as did one-loss Grand Valley and UIndy), it'll be an interesting final weekend.

i thought they played tonight

Comment

Congrats to hays.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post
        c'mon psr, it's always been based on record and you know it, whether its right or not. it is what it is, besides, we might lose next week too.
        Assuming both win out next week, what a pathetic look for NW. Can't call yourselves champions when u get stopped 4and 1 at home vs the team you tie with.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat0409 View Post
          1 call was not all. 4 come to mind. As I've stated, if some of you would read, NEITHER team deserved this game, NW definitely didn't. But really? Act like you belong on a FB field, not soccer or in a room of 5 year olds.
          Hate to see it come to this...

Comment

Chris Brown has a track record of teams that play well enough to do some good things...and act awful. The personal foul last year was despicable. The behavior this year was pathetic, act like a FB player, not a soccer player flailing pretending to be injured, let alone the taunting of the band and crowd throughout the game. He might coach plays well, but coaching players to be respectable people? Nope. He now has the track record following him of this behavior. No respect for that. I will take losing a game to the garbage I have seen from Hays the last 2 years.
            crowds and bands taunt players all them time, not sure why it is such a big deal when some players do it too. doesn't mean they aren't respectable people. honestly as a bearcat fan this just comes across as sore losery...no offense intended, that is just how it reads to me.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
              Assuming both win out next week, what a pathetic look for NW. Can't call yourselves champions when u get stopped 4and 1 at home vs the team you tie with.
              it doesn't matter what nw calls themselves, if both win out the miaa will produce the labels.

Comment

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
                Are you still going?
                "Dirty teams get what they deserve." Exact quote from you. Who knocked a player unconscious last year on a late hit out of bounds? Who rolled on the ground today pretending to be injured to get a call? Who taunted the band and crowd throughout the game? Am I still going? Yes. It is not respectable, it is not something to be proud of. Most of all, know what you're talking about to make a statement like that. Have a neutral person watch the game and see if the PFs were real. NW dirty? I suggest looking in a mirror.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat0409 View Post
                  I will take losing a game to the garbage I have seen from Hays the last 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post
                    crowds and bands taunt players all them time, not sure why it is such a big deal when some players do it too. doesn't mean they aren't respectable people. honestly as a bearcat fan this just comes across as sore losery...no offense intended, that is just how it reads to me.
                    It isn't taunting the players. Yelling, sure. Some inappropriate? I'm sure. But to have a whole team turn around and go to the NW crowd and wave their arms is taunting and despicable. At least pretend you've won a game before and know how. Go into the locker room and celebrate. Celebrate with your teammates on the sidelines. Don't go into the track in front of the opposing crowd and taunt. I'll take a loss before I ever want to see a NW team act like that.

Comment

Chris Brown has a track record of teams that play well enough to do some good things...and act awful. The personal foul last year was despicable. The behavior this year was pathetic, act like a FB player, not a soccer player flailing pretending to be injured, let alone the taunting of the band and crowd throughout the game. He might coach plays well, but coaching players to be respectable people? Nope. He now has the track record following him of this behavior. No respect for that. I will take losing a game to the garbage I have seen from Hays the last 2 years.
                      Do you need a safe space?

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
                        With Pitt State losing at home to Washburn, NW's playoff situation might not be as dire as I first thought... Though with NW dropping into a group of four teams at 8-2 (NW, Fort Hays, Harding and Southern Arkansas) essentially fighting for the last three spots (undefeated Ferris and Ouachita won, as did one-loss Grand Valley and UIndy), it'll be an interesting final weekend.
                        Hays won't lose to NSU next week, so they are in. S. Ark has H2H over Harding. Indy still has to play Hilldsale next week. NW goes to UCM next week which becomes interesting after the craptastic performance by our offense today. Missouri S&T plays Truman next week. This region is far from settled.
                        Go Hounds!
                        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                        Cyclone Power
                        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

"Dirty teams get what they deserve." Exact quote from you. Who knocked a player unconscious last year on a late hit out of bounds? Who rolled on the ground today pretending to be injured to get a call? Who taunted the band and crowd throughout the game? Am I still going? Yes. It is not respectable, it is not something to be proud of. Most of all, know what you're talking about to make a statement like that. Have a neutral person watch the game and see if the PFs were real. NW dirty? I suggest looking in a mirror.

Comment

Flohr and Osborn have to go. If not, the NW dynasty is dead. NW will have essentially followed the Pitt State model twice. Once to rise up and the second into irrelevance. Who knew how much ineptitude AD was covering for?

Comment

It isn't taunting the players. Yelling, sure. Some inappropriate? I'm sure. But to have a whole team turn around and go to the NW crowd and wave their arms is taunting and despicable. At least pretend you've won a game before and know how. Go into the locker room and celebrate. Celebrate with your teammates on the sidelines. Don't go into the track in front of the opposing crowd and taunt. I'll take a loss before I ever want to see a NW team act like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Erbert View Post
                                Do you need a safe space?
                                Someone said he must be a heck of a coach. I'm saying I'm glad he's not ours, regardless if he beats our coach or not with the track record now following him. Coaches have a responsibility to teach these boys how to be respectable men and how to handle themselves regardless the situation.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X