Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FHSU at NWMSU Game Thread

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
    Still good enough to sh** kick NW with a backup.
    I'm not sure the backup isn't better than the starter.

Also, reading this thread has been very cathartic for me after a rough day of Pitt State football. Some fans, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
      I had it on good authority that it was lame and cowardly to come on here after the game and talk smack when there was none before.
      I called it the night before Hays would win, go back and look. NW trash started slinging mud. Not an eye for an eye, two eyes for an eye. So I replied

Comment

I called it the night before Hays would win, go back and look. NW trash started slinging mud. Not an eye for an eye, two eyes for an eye. So I replied
        meh, he said you guys are worse than last year. do you think you are better than last year? the win over nw aside your record doesn't say so. thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post
          there you go again with that hyperbole. you won. you didn't kick anyone. your backup got it done in the 1st quarter. that was all it took, but certainly not domination and you know it. you won, fair and square, but don't act like either one of these teams is a world beater.
          Agreed not world beaters, both will get bounced in rnd 1. But Hays is better.

Comment

Agreed not world beaters, both will get bounced in rnd 1. But Hays is better.
            yep, one of those instances where barely counts. ;)

Comment

meh, he said you guys are worse than last year. do you think you are better than last year? the win over nw aside your record doesn't say so. thoughts?
              Comments were shots at Hays. But it's true, a bad team by Hays standards is now beating NW. Tells a lot about program directions

Comment

yep, one of those instances where barely counts. ;)
                Well they keep score for a reason

Comment

Comments were shots at Hays. But it's true, a bad team by Hays standards is now beating NW. Tells a lot about program directions
                  Is this not the second best team in the history of FHSU football?

Comment

Well they keep score for a reason
                    hey i agreed they were better, just added barely. like i said, barely counts. in fact a blocked xtra point better.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
                      he is just spurring bearcat fans. and i am bsing back. i actually like herd, even though i have never met him.

Comment

he is just spurring bearcat fans. and i am bsing back. i actually like herd, even though i have never met him.
                        Same. People forget the point of these boards is to casually insult each other. All in good fun for the non-thin skinned

Comment

rewatching bits and pieces of the game, and just saw the roughing play on fuller. if i was fuller, i would be giving the punter a bunch of crap the whole way home. fuller took some real hits.

Comment

rewatching bits and pieces of the game, and just saw the roughing play on fuller. if i was fuller, i would be giving the punter a bunch of crap the whole way home. fuller took some real hits.
                            Both Olines should have had their post game pizzas withheld

Comment

To any non NW/FH fans who saw the game online or on TV. Was it a fumble in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
                                At least the third best. We had a team back in the day go undefeated in an 8 game season.

Personally I think a couple of the 8 - 3 teams over the last few years might have been a little better. I think that most fans around the place dont think either NW or FH are going to make any sort of impression during the playoffs shows the general standard in the MIAA is a little off this year.

Mind you I am already excited for next year. I can see at least 4 teams being extremely competitive already.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X