Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northwest @ Grand Valley

GV's Coach Martin said after the game that his sideline looked like a M.A.S.H. triage unit.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
      GV's Coach Martin said after the game that his sideline looked like a M.A.S.H. triage unit.
      Luckily, GV's team is already a MASH unit this year! They're playing with all backups on the d-line from the beginning of the year, and the WR's keep taking turns on not playing. I think the top three WR's have all played in the same game two or three times this year.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
        Luckily, GV's team is already a MASH unit this year! They're playing with all backups on the d-line from the beginning of the year, and the WR's keep taking turns on not playing. I think the top three WR's have all played in the same game two or three times this year.
        We never know what Offensive unit will show up for us. One week they look great and then turn around and lay a big ole steamy pile....

Comment

I really liked what I saw out of Caldwell vs UCM. That is the hardest I've seen him run all season. Not sure what finally lit a fire under him but that was the kind of North-South running I expected all season. If he can keep that up, it will certainly open up opportunities in the passing game. He is not a guy that can dance in the backfield waiting for the hole to open. Seemed he finally "got that" on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post
            I really liked what I saw out of Caldwell vs UCM. That is the hardest I've seen him run all season. Not sure what finally lit a fire under him but that was the kind of North-South running I expected all season. If he can keep that up, it will certainly open up opportunities in the passing game. He is not a guy that can dance in the backfield waiting for the hole to open. Seemed he finally "got that" on Saturday.
            It all hinged on our OL...they were getting a good push on their D-Line, but the UCM D-Line was not that good either.

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post
              Yeah, he looked like the best player on the field. I made the comment, "where's this guy been all season?" That being said, it was against a Central team and didn't look like they wanted to be there. It does give me some optimism going into Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                I always enjoyed facing GV, it is a good measuring stick of where your program is. Like others have said, GV came into that 2009 NC game thin from injuries and suspensions, but gave the Bearcats quite a fight, despite being down 21-0. Not sure what to expect on Saturday, depends on if we can run the ball like we did last weekend or if the offense from the HAYS game shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by catfan4life View Post
                  Not sure what to expect on Saturday, depends on if we can run the ball like we did last weekend or if the offense from the HAYS game shows up.
                  Lest we forget the lack of offensive and defensive production from the 1st 3 quarters of the UCO game. :bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Comment

I might even go back to that big hit he took against Mo West.

Comment

Originally posted by Fro-th_and_goal View Post
                        I might even go back to that big hit he took against Mo West.
                        Good point

Comment

So what's GVSU story. What do they do well on O and D. How NW matchup?

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                              Throw 50/50 balls and defend 50/50 balls.

Comment

Pretty cool video here put out by GVSU. Good stuff in here for both GV and NW fans.

https://www.facebook.com/gvsufootbal...6900085489919/

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X