Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northwest @ Grand Valley

Originally posted by IM N GUD H&NZ BEARCAT View Post
    Yes. Playing and beating CMSU and PU at their house this season is a bad measuring stick. I feel others would agree with this sentiment.
    By your sarcasm, if that is your measuring stick then GVSU will embarrass NW.

Comment

GV is 20 - 2 at home in the play-offs, yet computer models favor NW. Interesting. Maybe this young team can be like the 2005 Road Dawgs?!

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
        GV is 20 - 2 at home in the play-offs, yet computer models favor NW. Interesting. Maybe this young team can be like the 2005 Road Dawgs?!

You mean the team whose season ended with a loss to GV? I hope not!

Just playing, yeah, it would be great to see this team hit a hot steak on the road like that team did.

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post
          How can his career P/O record be 0-2, this is his 2nd year coaching?
          Good call sir, I should have explained the 0-2 record... I am assuming that Wright loses the game since my predicted score was 17-3. Sorry, new this message board and should have been more clear.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
            By your sarcasm, if that is your measuring stick then GVSU will embarrass NW.
            Likely. Fades for days... - Laker voice
            IH8FERRIS

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
              The Offense needs the attention
              Not surprisingly NW led in Defense PPG given up with 13.3, but was surprised to learn that NW also led the MIAA this year in PPG scored.
              NW - 37.5
              UCM - 34.7
              FHSU - 30.7
              PSU - 30.1
              UCO - 29.3
              ESU - 29.3

http://www.themiaa.com/stats.aspx?pa...ball&year=2018

Comment

Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
                Not surprisingly NW led in Defense PPG given up with 13.3, but was surprised to learn that NW also led the MIAA this year in PPG scored.
                NW - 37.5
                UCM - 34.7
                FHSU - 30.7
                PSU - 30.1
                UCO - 29.3
                ESU - 29.3

And you wonder why many of use refer to sandbagging.:wink:

Comment

NW - 37.5
                  UCM - 34.7
                  FHSU - 30.7
                  PSU - 30.1
                  UCO - 29.3
                  ESU - 29.3

Smoke and mirrors. GVSU fans have been around the block once or twice...
                  Go Hounds!
                  B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                  Cyclone Power
                  ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
                    Smoke and mirrors. GVSU fans have been around the block once or twice...
                    Not sure where your post is coming from, as my post did not mention or have anything to do with GVSU. Merely a response to Hookem's post about our offense needing work and my being surprised to learn that, on average, we led the MIAA in scoring. After watching all 11 games, I would not have guessed that.

Comment

Not sure where your post is coming from, as my post did not mention or have anything to do with GVSU. Merely a response to Hookem's post about our offense needing work and my being surprised to learn that, on average, we led the MIAA in scoring. After watching all 11 games, I would not have guessed that.
                      Maybe poured it on the dogs***t teams worse? Not sure. Mine was more a prod at the Hays NW game.

Comment

Maybe poured it on the dogs***t teams worse? Not sure. Mine was more a prod at the Hays NW game.

Comment

IF the NW defense holds GVSU to the same score as their only other trip to Lubbers I guarantee NW will win.

Comment

No, they legit put up points on every team. NW Mo scored more points on every team than that team averaged giving up on the season, except FHSU. On FHSU they scored 16, FHSU gave up 17 on the season. (don't have the x-point blocked then they put up what FHSU gave up)

Otherwise, NW averaged double digit better scoring on every team in the conference than that team gave up. Take Pitt game for example; Pitt averaged giving up 21 per game but NW Mo scored 31. or ESU who gave up 27 per game but NW scored 41. Even the game they lost versus UCO; UCO gave up 18 per game and NW Mo scored 21.

No other team put up more points against every team than that team's defense averaged giving up during the season. UCM was the closest but ESU, Wash, and FHSU held UCM below their defensive average.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                              And you wonder why many of use refer to sandbagging.:wink:
                              If JR and I run the 100 against each other someone's going to win. It doesn't mean greatness occurred.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                                If JR and I run the 100 against each other someone's going to win. It doesn't mean greatness occurred.
                                That's a great line. I wonder how many get it.:wink:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X