Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

y'all beat us like in '11 or '12. one of those yrs. that was yer last win, not 2003.
      Go Bearcats!
      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
        y'all beat us like in '11 or '12. one of those yrs. that was yer last win, not 2003.
        Yes, 2012. 31-21 in Warrensburg.

Comment

I think it's best for you keep seeing losses! ;) See ya Saturday!!!

Comment

Go Mules!

**throws up**
            Cool Story Bro

Comment

Word on the street is that JO/CF have been conspiring with the Jedi Master this week and will spring a whole new set of plays on the Mules.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                Word on the street is that JO/CF have been conspiring with the Jedi Master this week and will spring a whole new set of plays on the Mules.
                Seems like they might want to consider conspiring with him more often.

Comment

Looking forward to watching this one. Kind of want them both to lose, though.

Comment

Not to burst anyone's bubble or anything, but I have it on good authority that Neibling is the white hat for the game this week.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	451319

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtedBearcat View Post
                      Not to burst anyone's bubble or anything, but I have it on good authority that Neibling is the white hat for the game this week.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	451319
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                      Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

I'd rather have Dwight's crew than Helser's.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                          Looking forward to watching this one. Kind of want them both to lose, though.
                          Misery loves company, huh.

Comment

Biggest game in D2 this weekend? Regional rankings at stake. Northwest battling for a share of the MIAA title and Central shooting for outright champion. Number one scoring offense in the league facing the number one scoring defense. Somethings gotta give. 'Boda and Johnny Mac's Offense vs Rich, Chad and Brandon's Defense! Senior Day and Celebrate AG. Can the Bearcats put the Mules out to pasture?

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                              Biggest game in D2 this weekend? Regional rankings at stake. Northwest battling for a share of the MIAA title and Central shooting for outright champion. Number one scoring offense in the league facing the number one scoring defense. Somethings gotta give. 'Boda and Johnny Mac's Offense vs Rich, Chad and Brandon's Defense! Senior Day and Celebrate AG. Can the Bearcats put the Mules out to pasture?
                              Will Bearcat fans show up? Sections AA, BB, CC look to be sold out and I assume that's the visitors seating area. I bought tickets right next door in DD where tons of seats are available.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Will Bearcat fans show up? Sections AA, BB, CC look to be sold out and I assume that's the visitors seating area. I bought tickets right next door in DD where tons of seats are available.
                                Oh, oh! You will be sitting close to the Rickenbrode Rowdies. I assume the Mule fans have bought up the tickets in BB and CC as well as all of the tickets usually reserved for the visitors in AA. FYI, there will also be GA seats available in the north end zone on portable bleachers.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X