Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post
    I hear they are going pretty hard after Barry Odom so he and Kim Anderson can be back in the same athletic department.
    Well, he is available.

Comment

• The Tracy Claeys interview is interesting, would he take a $500,000 a year pay cut to coach PItt State or is this just him/Pitt exploring the possibility? Other Motivations?

Comment

• Wait! Tim Beck resigned? FIrst I have heard about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaBacker View Post
          The Tracy Claeys interview is interesting, would he take a $500,000 a year pay cut to coach PItt State or is this just him/Pitt exploring the possibility? Other Motivations?
          I guess I missed this info. When did this happen?

Comment

• Not sure i have replied to this thread. Tim Beck seems like a really good dude. I am happy he got to spend a long time at Pitt State with a team and program he clearly loved. I get why he is out and I don't disagree with that decision, but the guy gave a tremendous amount of time and care to Pitt State and that should 100% be celebrated and he should be thanked in numerous ways. It's always much more than just football. I hope whatever his next step in life is, takes him to more success.

I do think that it was probably time for a change at Pitt. I would go out and find a younger/energetic coach with strong recruiting ties to TX, AR, OK if possible. I feel like Pitt does well locally already and those ties can be built quickly and if you have success. Lots of resources will open up, i am guessing, for the right guy. Pitt right now is a hair apathetic as a fan base, but that will go away quickly with some excitement.

Comment

• Originally posted by catz54 View Post
              Not sure i have replied to this thread. Tim Beck seems like a really good dude. I am happy he got to spend a long time at Pitt State with a team and program he clearly loved. I get why he is out and I don't disagree with that decision, but the guy gave a tremendous amount of time and care to Pitt State and that should 100% be celebrated and he should be thanked in numerous ways. It's always much more than just football. I hope whatever his next step in life is, takes him to more success.

I do think that it was probably time for a change at Pitt. I would go out and find a younger/energetic coach with strong recruiting ties to TX, AR, OK if possible. I feel like Pitt does well locally already and those ties can be built quickly and if you have success. Lots of resources will open up, i am guessing, for the right guy. Pitt right now is a hair apathetic as a fan base, but that will go away quickly with some excitement.
              I couldn't imagine coming to a place at the age of 18 and finally being let go by them at the age of 56. That would be terrifying. The globe piece said he still loves football and wants to coach, so I hope he does really well wherever he goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I couldn't imagine coming to a place at the age of 18 and finally being let go by them at the age of 56. That would be terrifying. The globe piece said he still loves football and wants to coach, so I hope he does really well wherever he goes.

I've heard that he has very little to no desire to coach high school, and that he wants to coach where he can go pheasant hunting. I doubt it will happen but it would be wild if he decided to be Coach Browns OC at FHU

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorillahawk View Post

I've heard that he has very little to no desire to coach high school, and that he wants to coach where he can go pheasant hunting. I doubt it will happen but it would be wild if he decided to be Coach Browns OC at FHU

Comment

• NO idea where he'll end up.

Comment

• Looks like Scott Bailey has resigned at Lamar... could he be part of the new staff?

Comment

• Not that it necessarily means anything, but Scott Bailey has resigned as head coach of Lamar MO High School.

Comment

• Originally posted by gorillum View Post
                          Not that it necessarily means anything, but Scott Bailey has resigned as head coach of Lamar MO High School.
                          Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

• Originally posted by gorillum View Post
                            Not that it necessarily means anything, but Scott Bailey has resigned as head coach of Lamar MO High School.
                            Scott is a good coach and quality guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSR View Post

Scott is a good coach and quality guy.
                              So was Beck
                              Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

• Double qb double wing, here we come. Lol.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X