Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post

I hear the Harding coach has some time available to talk now. Triple option and strong defense. Sounds like the PSU recipe for success.
    No way no how.
    Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Nobody cares. The Bearcats won today and that is all that matter now.
      Who?

Comment

• Any rumors on when interviews will be conducted? I would assume initial interviews this week and on campus next week with an announcement coming Friday the 6th?

Comment

• Originally posted by MIAAFAN1985 View Post
          Any rumors on when interviews will be conducted? I would assume initial interviews this week and on campus next week with an announcement coming Friday the 6th?
          Depends on who we are going after. I almost hope that interviews can't be conducted for another couple of weeks since that would mean that coach's team is still playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Depends on who we are going after. I almost hope that interviews can't be conducted for another couple of weeks since that would mean that coach's team is still playing.

Comment

• Come on search firm. Big money! No whammies!

Comment

• hire the maryville hs coach i have it on good authority our po attendance would increase significantly should they stop making state title runs
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Question: are there any Juco coaches looking to move up, like what MoSo did with their hire?

Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                    hire the maryville hs coach i have it on good authority our po attendance would increase significantly should they stop making state title runs
                    Have they won a state championship? I ask because I live in Lamar, and they won 7 of the last 9

Comment

• lamar is class 2
                      maryville is back to class 2 as of this yr or last yr but most of the past decade has been in class 3
                      i would guess they have 3-4 in the past decade or so
                      Go Bearcats!
                      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Have they won a state championship? I ask because I live in Lamar, and they won 7 of the last 9
                        Bailey is a good coach, but I am praying for an experienced college coach.
                        Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

• Originally posted by lleachieshusband View Post
                          Question: are there any Juco coaches looking to move up, like what MoSo did with their hire?
                          Jason Brown - Jeff Sims round II :smile-big:

Comment

• Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post

Bailey is a good coach, but I am praying for an experienced college coach.
                            I wasn't suggesting Bailey at all. I was just asking because I saw Maryville and Lamar were both class 2. I honestly didn't know if Maryville had moved up or down recently.

There's only one MO HS coach who would interest me, and even then, it's always a risk bringing a HS coach up to College.

Comment

• From what I have gleaned from Team Kong, there will be no list of people interviewed. Search firm will produce the finalists, Scott and JJ will do the final interviews and sign off, then the new HC will be announced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rainy View Post
                                How about HC Jerry Partridge and OC Travis Partridge? :)
                                No way in hell would a great University like Pitt hire jp or tp there is way to much baggage with the two.the best thing mo west did was getting rid of jp. Btw who was the one say at the beginning of the year jp was gone at the end if the year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X