Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The strength and cond coach was an improvement over what we had. Not sure if he should get a shot to stay or not, since I don't know much about it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBacker View Post

DLine has some pretty consistent All MIAA performers and Lattimer has a keen eye to finding them and getting them to Pitt (He has several more young ones we will get to see soon as well). Karleskint will probably be one of the FIRST to go, rumor has it after Beck resigned all the position coached rounded up their guys and did a mini "touch base" meeting, Karleskint had already left and to the best of my knowledge NONE of the receivers have heard from him yet.
      What are you talking about finding them and getting them to Pitt? He's been on the Pitt State staff for less than 2 years. Sima was already here before Lattimer was and regressed under Lattimer. Zeke Wall and Cole Morris were already coming to Pitt State prior to Lattimer arriving. Nobody on the DL has improved over the past two years.

Comment

Aren't a lot of position coaches paid less than what it costs to live on? I may be wrong, but I'm not sure total house cleaning can be done in D2?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          The strength and cond coach was an improvement over what we had. Not sure if he should get a shot to stay or not, since I don't know much about it, though.
          Strength and conditioning coach is a whole-athletics department employee and not a football program employee.

I believe Pitt State's coaching salaries have been ~$80-85k for coordinators and ~$40-50 for position group coaches. You can live off that, but you're not getting rich on those position group salaries.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

What are you talking about finding them and getting them to Pitt? He's been on the Pitt State staff for less than 2 years. Sima was already here before Lattimer was and regressed under Lattimer. Zeke Wall and Cole Morris were already coming to Pitt State prior to Lattimer arriving. Nobody on the DL has improved over the past two years.
            .... and Sima and Zeke just earned All MIAA honors on Monday, lol
            Some new guys to look for:
            * Grant Fairchild
            * Elijah Robinson
            * Mahcel Johnson
            * Leighton Cushinberry

Comment

Pretty sure he wants Pitt to bring in a bad coach. At least, I think that was the joke?
              Ahhh... I guess I missed the sarcasm in the post, but that would make a lot more sense.

Comment

The transfer, Minnifield? Is going to be a good one, too.

Comment

That's a ton of vitriol over something that will probably never happen. Calm down, Greenie.
                  Quit chest thumpin, now that you finally have your wish come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post

Missouri Western doesn't hold a candle to Pitt State's resources. Jerry was successful at MoWest, things just got stale there.
                    Exactly what resources are you referring to. Seems to me that MoWest has good resources and from what I can tell, the A.D. there is doing well. Don't get me wrong cause I can't stand MoWest, but your Resource argument lacks credibility right now.

Comment

The transfer, Minnifield? Is going to be a good one, too.
                      I forgot about him!

Comment

I would have to agree, cause they all suck just like Pitt Sucks, and sucks, and sucks, sometimes blowing, but then sucking again.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

I would have to agree, cause they all suck just like Pitt Sucks, and sucks, and sucks, sometimes blowing, but then sucking again.

I like it when we can get everything right out in the open and be honest with each other. I hate green; I won't wear anything green because green sucks!

Comment

Quit chest thumpin, now that you finally have your wish come true.
                            1- I'm not chest thumping. I'm cautiously hopeful.
                            2- My 2 wishes have always been for Pitt to become regularly nationally relevant again, and for all the NW fans' buttholes to grow shut. Neither one has happened yet.
                            3- Don't you have some turkeys to inseminate or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Jim View Post

I like it when we can get everything right out in the open and be honest with each other. I hate green; I won't wear anything green because green sucks!
                              I refuse to give NW the power over the color green.

Comment

Exactly what resources are you referring to. Seems to me that MoWest has good resources and from what I can tell, the A.D. there is doing well. Don't get me wrong cause I can't stand MoWest, but your Resource argument lacks credibility right now.
                                Yeah, there was a huge difference in the resources between Pitt and MWSU when JP started, but that difference isn't nearly as big now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X