Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

1- I'm not chest thumping. I'm cautiously hopeful.
    2- My 2 wishes have always been for Pitt to become regularly nationally relevant again, and for all the NW fans' buttholes to grow shut. Neither one has happened yet.
    3- Don't you have some turkeys to inseminate or something?
    i really dread the day my butthole grows shut...

Comment

2- My 2 wishes have always been for Pitt to become regularly nationally relevant again, and for all the NW fans' buttholes to grow shut. Neither one has happened yet.
      As we stand idly by, slack-jawed at how gaping yours is from all of the pegging.

Comment

Comment

no smack talk from me...an ingrown butthole sounds terrible.

Comment

So where does Tim Beck go from here? What options are open for him?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post

i really dread the day my butthole grows shut...
              Good thing there is two ends to the pipe huh...that way you can still crap out a Pitt Stater

Comment

To late in the year to inseminate, so the next best thing is to make fun of Pitt State and their knotted tampon string fans. (Another visual you can take to your therapist).

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
                  So where does Tim Beck go from here? What options are open for him?
                  Pretty sure he has the points to retire, but OC somewhere perhaps? Though I would imagine his first interview question will be "Why on earth did you stick with the veer so long after realizing by the 3rd quarter in the 1st game of the year it wasnt gonna work?". My first thought was he might somehow stay at Pitt as an assistant AD of facilities or something similar, but the split seems to NOT have been as cordial as I first imagined it would be.

Comment

I'm sure he has OC opportunities if he wants them. Not sure if he'll do that, take an AD spot somewhere, or retire and go coach HS football for fun or work in the private sector to pad his nest egg?

Comment

I'm interested to see who they hire. I know they'll have no shortage of outstanding candidates for that job.

I'll go out on a limb and predict that a sitting head coach at a playoff school that is currently receiving a bye will apply for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by plc1925 View Post
                        I'm interested to see who they hire. I know they'll have no shortage of outstanding candidates for that job.

I'll go out on a limb and predict that a sitting head coach at a playoff school that is currently receiving a bye will apply for the job.
                        I would be shocked by that prediction if it were true, in a good way.

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

I guess it could be Hoffner at Minnesota State. He was fired and then reinstated but that was 5 years ago. Maybe he has been wanting out ever since then but just could not find the right place.
                            Last edited by Jungle Jim; 11-21-2019, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Jim View Post
                              I guess it could be Hoffner at Minnesota State. He was fired and then reinstated but that was 5 years ago. Maybe he has been wanting out ever since then but just could not find the right place.
                              Would be a good get.

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Jim View Post
                                A little bit more to the east. But North, yes.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X