X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post

Bailey is a good coach, but I am praying for an experienced college coach.
    I wasn't suggesting Bailey at all. I was just asking because I saw Maryville and Lamar were both class 2. I honestly didn't know if Maryville had moved up or down recently.

There's only one MO HS coach who would interest me, and even then, it's always a risk bringing a HS coach up to College.

Leave a comment:

• Hornetfan
    replied
    Originally posted by lleachieshusband View Post
    Question: are there any Juco coaches looking to move up, like what MoSo did with their hire?
    Jason Brown - Jeff Sims round II :smile-big:

Leave a comment:

• cbgorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Have they won a state championship? I ask because I live in Lamar, and they won 7 of the last 9
    Bailey is a good coach, but I am praying for an experienced college coach.

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    lamar is class 2
    maryville is back to class 2 as of this yr or last yr but most of the past decade has been in class 3
    i would guess they have 3-4 in the past decade or so

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
    hire the maryville hs coach i have it on good authority our po attendance would increase significantly should they stop making state title runs
    Have they won a state championship? I ask because I live in Lamar, and they won 7 of the last 9

Leave a comment:

• lleachieshusband
    replied
    Question: are there any Juco coaches looking to move up, like what MoSo did with their hire?

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    hire the maryville hs coach i have it on good authority our po attendance would increase significantly should they stop making state title runs

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Come on search firm. Big money! No whammies!

Leave a comment:

• ForeverGreen
    replied
    Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Depends on who we are going after. I almost hope that interviews can't be conducted for another couple of weeks since that would mean that coach's team is still playing.

Leave a comment:

• Wallst
    replied
    Originally posted by MIAAFAN1985 View Post
    Any rumors on when interviews will be conducted? I would assume initial interviews this week and on campus next week with an announcement coming Friday the 6th?
    Depends on who we are going after. I almost hope that interviews can't be conducted for another couple of weeks since that would mean that coach's team is still playing.

Leave a comment:

• MIAAFAN1985
    replied
    Any rumors on when interviews will be conducted? I would assume initial interviews this week and on campus next week with an announcement coming Friday the 6th?

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Nobody cares. The Bearcats won today and that is all that matter now.
    Who?

Leave a comment:

• cbgorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post

I hear the Harding coach has some time available to talk now. Triple option and strong defense. Sounds like the PSU recipe for success.
    No way no how.

Leave a comment:

• ForeverGreen
    replied
    Originally posted by BEARCAT View Post
    I wish Coach Beck well. I think Pitt State will be an **extremely** attractive destination for lots of high-quality coaches. Tradition, commitment, facilities, community support, etc. etc.,; they're going to get somebody really good, and be really good again, and sooner rather than later I'd think.
    I hear the Harding coach has some time available to talk now. Triple option and strong defense. Sounds like the PSU recipe for success.

Leave a comment:

• BEARCAT
    replied
    I wish Coach Beck well. I think Pitt State will be an **extremely** attractive destination for lots of high-quality coaches. Tradition, commitment, facilities, community support, etc. etc.,; they're going to get somebody really good, and be really good again, and sooner rather than later I'd think.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X