Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PittStateFootball View Post

Here is a link to the list of coaches. https://pittstategorillas.com/roster.aspx?path=football

Lattimer, Karleskint & Garman were rehired, the rest are gone. I haven't heard a word about Beck. Very surprised that he hasn't been hired by someone at this point.......
    God, I almost had a heart attack when I saw the name Karleskint being rehired. That's a very unusual name and the first thing that flashed across my brain was Mules basketball coach Doug Karleskint was rehired. After I took a couple of hits on the smelling salts, I quickly realized that Pitt has an assistant football coach by that name. The thought of UCM basketball coach Karleskint being rehired is terrifying. Mules nation is pretty confident that our coach K's last game coaching Mules basketball will be on Feb. 29th at Pitt State.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
      The next question is: How long does Kim Anderson get to get some winning seasons at Pitt. He commands a hefty salary to be losing more games than winning.
      Kim is homesick and needs to return to UCM. His old job will soon be open. Could it happen ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

God, I almost had a heart attack when I saw the name Karleskint being rehired. That's a very unusual name and the first thing that flashed across my brain was Mules basketball coach Doug Karleskint was rehired. After I took a couple of hits on the smelling salts, I quickly realized that Pitt has an assistant football coach by that name. The thought of UCM basketball coach Karleskint being rehired is terrifying. Mules nation is pretty confident that our coach K's last game coaching Mules basketball will be on Feb. 29th at Pitt State.
        Doug Karleskint and Matt Karleskint are both from Fort Scott, KS, where it isn't an uncommon name. I'd bet they are related.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Kim is homesick and needs to return to UCM. His old job will soon be open. Could it happen ?
          Mules can have him back
          Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

• Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post

Mules can have him back
            lol........I was waiting for that reply. Maybe when the Mules play their final regular season game on 2/29 at Pitt, we could leave Doug Karleskint in Pitt with his football coach relative and bring Kim Anderson back to UCM on the team bus. Please come home Kim, your championship mojo is waiting for you in Warrensburg.
            Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 02-14-2020, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
              The next question is: How long does Kim Anderson get to get some winning seasons at Pitt. He commands a hefty salary to be losing more games than winning.
              It's Pitt basketball. Just don't kill anyone, and you're doing OK.

Comment

• ya idk if you want him
                looks like ps got the spent ready to retire version
                mizzou yrs probl took a toll
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                  ya idk if you want him
                  I think you're probably right.

Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                    ya idk if you want him
                    I don't think people are giving Brad Loos enough credit. Brad is still at Mizzou working in the Athletic Department. They worked really well together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                      It's Pitt basketball. Just don't kill anyone, and you're doing OK.
                      I think the Mules have adopted the above Pitt basketball model. Failed mules basketball coach Doug Karleskint should have been fired a week ago, but since he didn't kill anyone.......
                      Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 03-09-2020, 05:05 PM.

Comment

I think the Mules have adopted the above Pitt basketball model. Failed mules basketball coach Doug Karleskint should have been fired a week ago, but since he didn't kill anyone.......
                        I mean it is basketball, so...

Comment

I mean it is basketball, so...

Yeah, I got the joke. Simple but effective. I liked it so much that I stuck it in my back pocket to use when Mules basketball went totally tits up.

Only 177 days left until the G's get carpet bombed by the Bat Plane in Warrensburg. Let me know if you're coming and I'll skip my weekly court ordered Sensitivity Training Class. I would like to discuss the Lamar two qb system and the Pitt 'hook and lateral four (punters) play' or just 'foreplay' for short.
                          Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 03-10-2020, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I got the joke. Simple but effective. I liked it so much that I stuck it in my back pocket to use when Mules basketball went totally tits up.

Only 177 days left until the G's get carpet bombed by the Bat Plane in Warrensburg. Let me know if you're coming and I'll skip my weekly court ordered Sensitivity Training Class. I would like to discuss the Lamar two qb system and the Pitt 'hook and lateral four (punters) play' or just 'foreplay' for short.
                            I don't make many road games. I do want to go see the bat plane one of these years, though.

Would love to speculate on lamar, but their hc quit, so nobody is even sure what offense they will run next year.

Pitt recruited 3 kickers, so they may come up with some new screen pass and triple reverse punts.

Comment

I don't make many road games. I do want to go see the bat plane one of these years, though.

Would love to speculate on lamar, but their hc quit, so nobody is even sure what offense they will run next year.

Pitt recruited 3 kickers, so they may come up with some new screen pass and triple reverse punts.

Too funny. I would definitely drive to Pitt to see the "triple reverse punt"or hopefully, they will debut it on opening night in Warrensburg.

Comment

• pitt will destroy cm
                                Go Bearcats!
                                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X