Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laker
    replied
    Which PSU poster did they use to model the 1956 mascot after?

Leave a comment:

• libertybearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Stands are filthy, concourse is covered in bird crap. It's more a week to week cleaning/pride of ownership issue.
    Gotcha. It was clean up in the nose bleeds!!! :)

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

I was at the Emporia State game as CSS last year, I didn't think it looked bad at all. I really like CSS.

Where are they failing at the upkeep?
    Stands are filthy, concourse is covered in bird crap. It's more a week to week cleaning/pride of ownership issue.

Leave a comment:

• GreenwoodBearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

I was at the Emporia State game as CSS last year, I didn't think it looked bad at all. I really like CSS.

Maybe it's all that duct tape on their blowup doll (monkey) in the endzone that needs some attention.

Leave a comment:

• libertybearcat
    replied
    Pitt hasn't destroyed anything but fan support in years. Hopefully that will start changing under the new staff.

Now we just need some admins who GAF about upkeep so CSS stops looking like a dumpster.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Pitt hasn't destroyed anything but fan support in years. Hopefully that will start changing under the new staff.

Now we just need some admins who GAF about upkeep so CSS stops looking like a dumpster.

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    pitt will destroy cm

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied

I don't make many road games. I do want to go see the bat plane one of these years, though.

Would love to speculate on lamar, but their hc quit, so nobody is even sure what offense they will run next year.

Pitt recruited 3 kickers, so they may come up with some new screen pass and triple reverse punts.

Too funny. I would definitely drive to Pitt to see the "triple reverse punt"or hopefully, they will debut it on opening night in Warrensburg.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Yeah, I got the joke. Simple but effective. I liked it so much that I stuck it in my back pocket to use when Mules basketball went totally tits up.

Only 177 days left until the G's get carpet bombed by the Bat Plane in Warrensburg. Let me know if you're coming and I'll skip my weekly court ordered Sensitivity Training Class. I would like to discuss the Lamar two qb system and the Pitt 'hook and lateral four (punters) play' or just 'foreplay' for short.
    I don't make many road games. I do want to go see the bat plane one of these years, though.

Would love to speculate on lamar, but their hc quit, so nobody is even sure what offense they will run next year.

Pitt recruited 3 kickers, so they may come up with some new screen pass and triple reverse punts.

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied

I mean it is basketball, so...

Yeah, I got the joke. Simple but effective. I liked it so much that I stuck it in my back pocket to use when Mules basketball went totally tits up.

Only 177 days left until the G's get carpet bombed by the Bat Plane in Warrensburg. Let me know if you're coming and I'll skip my weekly court ordered Sensitivity Training Class. I would like to discuss the Lamar two qb system and the Pitt 'hook and lateral four (punters) play' or just 'foreplay' for short.
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 03-10-2020, 08:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

I think the Mules have adopted the above Pitt basketball model. Failed mules basketball coach Doug Karleskint should have been fired a week ago, but since he didn't kill anyone.......
    I mean it is basketball, so...

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied
    It's Pitt basketball. Just don't kill anyone, and you're doing OK.
    I think the Mules have adopted the above Pitt basketball model. Failed mules basketball coach Doug Karleskint should have been fired a week ago, but since he didn't kill anyone.......
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 03-09-2020, 05:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gorilla John 92
    replied
    Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
    ya idk if you want him
    looks like ps got the spent ready to retire version
    mizzou yrs probl took a toll
    I don't think people are giving Brad Loos enough credit. Brad is still at Mizzou working in the Athletic Department. They worked really well together.

Leave a comment:

• Donkeydamus
    replied
    Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
    ya idk if you want him
    looks like ps got the spent ready to retire version
    mizzou yrs probl took a toll
    I think you're probably right.

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    ya idk if you want him