Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IfYouAintLope View Post

Are we really starting this one dimensional crap again
    Ask Harding. It took them three games to score one TD on our D.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post

If NW controls the option, then UNK is done.

Comment

Comment

Went to the UNK vs Pitt game earlier this year...I saw a QB that could deliver on the money with guy's helmets in his chest. He's a much improved passer from 2 years ago. Our defensive back end is suspect. NW's D needs to clean up the mistakes causing critical penalties...hopefully, NW will allow the QB's to run it more than they have the past several weeks. O-line needs to be much more consistent too. Should be a fun game in front of a big Homecoming crowd! Go Cats!

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post
            Went to the UNK vs Pitt game earlier this year...I saw a QB that could deliver on the money with guy's helmets in his chest. He's a much improved passer from 2 years ago. Our defensive back end is suspect. NW's D needs to clean up the mistakes causing critical penalties...hopefully, NW will allow the QB's to run it more than they have the past several weeks. O-line needs to be much more consistent too. Should be a fun game in front of a big Homecoming crowd! Go Cats!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

The one thing that we do good on defense is stop the option attack style offenses. Over the top is another story though.
                I agree NW plays the option well, their D ends are typically athletic enough to play the inside zone as well as get out and make the play on the option which is crazy impressive. And only giving up 42 rushing per game this year is an even more impressive stat. Still, UNK puts up 150 at least

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

Davis leads D2 in pass efficiency, has 15 TD passes and is completing 65% of his passes. Without even looking I know Harding's QB's can't claim the same thing. Bison and Lopers are different option animals ,,,, hence the 24 points UNK scored in 2019.

I think Northwest wins but it won't be a walk in the park. Sorry to disappoint the Homecoming crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

The one thing that we do good on defense is stop the option attack style offenses. Over the top is another story though.
                    Historically, yes. This year?

Comment

I think it'll be a great game. First team to 20 wins.

Comment

He actually threw some really nice balls in that game. Some even into tightish windows. For an option qb, he throws it well. If nw stays at home and cheats the run, he'll burn em.

I don't think their pass game is sophisticated enough to keep the nw d completely honest, though.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

As I recall, it took the Bearcats a few tries to score their lone TD in that game as well. What was the final score? 7-6

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

He actually threw some really nice balls in that game. Some even into tightish windows. For an option qb, he throws it well. If nw stays at home and cheats the run, he'll burn em.

I don't think their pass game is sophisticated enough to keep the nw d completely honest, though.
                            It would appear we saw similar things...PSR did not.

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post

As I recall, it took the Bearcats a few tries to score their lone TD in that game as well. What was the final score? 7-6

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

It would appear we saw similar things...PSR did not.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X